Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Gregk961 wrote: »
    Just spotted an old favourite Maarek is running in Maisons-Laffitte 1.50 today

Justice Day for me on soft ground

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

Coltard wrote: »
    2.10 Sparking Sapphire 33/1 each way

sweet !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Great shout, thought it was gonna win for a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Forista 2:25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Giving Forjoethepainter 8/1 a shot (Fairy 2.25)

• Advertisement

tinodz wrote: »
    Giving Forjoethepainter 8/1 a shot (Fairy 2.25)

Went out of the race when the pace quickened. 5th

Mala Beach 3/1 (Fairy 2.55) is my other one today. The favourite (trading at 1/2) is debuting over fences (as are the others in the field, but is also returning after a long layoff). My pick is on a fence debut too - but I'd be happier to take my price (regadless of the fave G1 status) as both horse and jock had wins together on this course on other outings

3.10 Kingscombe 11/2

tinodz wrote: »
    Mala Beach 3/1 (Fairy 2.55) is my other one today. The favourite (trading at 1/2) is debuting over fences (as are the others in the field, but is also returning after a long layoff). My pick is on a fence debut too - but I'd be happier to take my price (regadless of the fave G1 status) as both horse and jock had wins together on this course on other outings

2nd. Fav was too good, and had no problems with the hurdles after time off. Needed one mistake to take advantage, but never came

3.10 Kingscombe 11/2

nice drift, returned at 7/1 !

• Advertisement

4.15 snowball 10/1 each way

another nice place at 14/1
    A GUD DAY !

5.10 Highly Likely 4/1
    5.40 Ertikaan 7/2
    6.10 Glorius Sun 2/1
    6.40 McBirney 7/2

LUCKY 15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Graylin Ruby 4 35 Kempton,trained by the up and coming Robert Eddery and ridden by 7 lb claimer Chris Meehan (useful rider) is imo todays best bet,a c and winner who got a bit bogged down in the mud last time has been running well on the aw and his shrewd trainer has found a good opportunity for him today.Ew at around 7/1 is good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

St Saviour 20-1 1.20 Nottingham Out of dubawi and mont jeu lovely breeding charles Appleby hard to know with newcomers but expected price was 6-1 looks value to me.

4.35 Dr. Finley 12/1 each way

Evening Rain ... 6/4 at 6.40
    my nap :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Graylin Ruby 4 35 Kempton,trained by the up and coming Robert Eddery and ridden by 7 lb claimer Chris Meehan (useful rider) is imo todays best bet,a c and winner who got a bit bogged down in the mud last time has been running well on the aw and his shrewd trainer has found a good opportunity for him today.Ew at around 7/1 is good value.
    Saddle slipped guys and the kid had a job to pull him up.Rotten luck but worse for connections and we will get our money back on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

Khatiba 7.40 .Fickle feelings 8.10 quick double

12.50 Fakenham Shinooki 9/2
    1.00 Musselburgh A million times 9/2 (money back 2nd with Boyles)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Has to be Diamond Dame at Clonmel today in the 3.25. In a shocker of a race and surely should bolt in!

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Has to be Diamond Dame at Clonmel today in the 3.25. In a shocker of a race and surely should bolt in!

in Thurles, just in case anyone is confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

1.25 Embracing Change 5/2

I am struggling to see why he is so big he looks like a banker imo unless the ground is gone against him if it's raining heavy. The 2nd fav is being well backed but has a few question marks about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

Buddy Love @ 5/2 Towcester 2:10

12.50 Fakenham Shinooki 9/2
    1.00 Musselburgh A million times 9/2 (money back 2nd with Boyles)

two seconds :-(
    cash back on the 2nd race at least.

1.10 going for Annaroe each way at 9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    1.25 Embracing Change 5/2

I am struggling to see why he is so big he looks like a banker imo unless the ground is gone against him if it's raining heavy. The 2nd fav is being well backed but has a few question marks about him.

Wins on the bridle 5/2 an absolute gift now to find what to lose it back with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Wins on the bridle 5/2 an absolute gift now to find what to lose it back with.

Cheers threw it in a trixie with diamond dame and buddy love, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

skippymac6 wrote: »

A lot closer than I expected but I suppose a half length win pays as much as a ten length one! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

Seems to be a bit of a move on denis hogans horse in the bumper, opened up 20s into 5s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement