Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

Seems to be a bit of a move on denis hogans horse in the bumper, opened up 20s into 5s

Won well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Impressive!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Seems to be a bit of a move on denis hogans horse in the bumper, opened up 20s into 5s

Cheers just seen this in time!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

4.35 Intimidator 25/1 each way

Coltard wrote: »
    4.35 Intimidator 25/1 each way

Almost got in too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Disgusted with Danny Brocks ride on Sky Steps had a decent draw and had him miles out wide beaten by a 28/1 shot. Probably pocket talk this game can be so frustrating.

7.40 Solar Deity 11/4 he just loves the surface.

Really like Broughton 5/1 at 3.00

Former flat horse who looked a class act when he went hurdling where he won the Scottish Triumph Hurdle. He was near the top of the market in the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham and flopped (him winning would have given me my biggest ever win) but no good.

He has shook the cobwebs off with his last run and he looks a good thing today. The key thing for me is Ferguson's horses always have a flying start to the season and then struggle later in the season, i am hoping this somewhat explains the Cheltenham flop but maybe he just was not up to that level.

I really really think he will win today and at 5/1 i am going to have a decent punt and hopefully a messy weekend with the money.

1.00 blue talisman each way 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Good money for this Announcement in the 1.00 Musselburgh, opened 50s in places this morning. 8/1 now from opening of 10/1 on the show. Had an ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Good money for this Announcement in the 1.00 Musselburgh, opened 50s in places this morning. 8/1 now from opening of 10/1 on the show. Had an ew bet.

Second to the fav. Ew bets landed anyway!

• Advertisement

2.10 Alanjou 5/2

double with 2.20 Wakhan 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭tucker1971

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Really like Broughton 5/1 at 3.00

Former flat horse who looked a class act when he went hurdling where he won the Scottish Triumph Hurdle. He was near the top of the market in the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham and flopped (him winning would have given me my biggest ever win) but no good.

He has shook the cobwebs off with his last run and he looks a good thing today. The key thing for me is Ferguson's horses always have a flying start to the season and then struggle later in the season, i am hoping this somewhat explains the Cheltenham flop but maybe he just was not up to that level.

I really really think he will win today and at 5/1 i am going to have a decent punt and hopefully a messy weekend with the money.

Jesues he was bad...

tucker1971 wrote: »
    Jesues he was bad...

His jumping was shocking really surrpised how poor he was

7.30 Dundalk Jessamine 33/1 each way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I backed first in the queue in the 9 oc Dundalk.Ran 4th after a year off in a fairly good race in Leopardstown a couple of weeks ago.This was his first run on the flat for 4 years! and I thought this prolific winner over hurdles for N Henderson in Britain was having a blowout for a hurdles campaign in Ireland.Now I am not so sure and I think the shrewd Joanna Morgan is trying to pick up a bit of prizemoney on the aw.Mostly raced over a mile I think ten furlongs around Dundalk will suit.Nicely backed at bigger prices 7/2 with pp now I believe he is worth a bet in the getting out race. O.n the drift now out to 11/2 I hope this is not a get really fit spin

A good winning punter with connections just came in and had a wedge of talsara In the last In Dundalk , know nothing bout it just thought if pass it on,

A good winning punter with connections just came in and had a wedge of talsara In the last In Dundalk , know nothing bout it just thought if pass it on,

Did nothing at all. Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I backed first in the queue in the 9 oc Dundalk.Ran 4th after a year off in a fairly good race in Leopardstown a couple of weeks ago.This was his first run on the flat for 4 years! and I thought this prolific winner over hurdles for N Henderson in Britain was having a blowout for a hurdles campaign in Ireland.Now I am not so sure and I think the shrewd Joanna Morgan is trying to pick up a bit of prizemoney on the aw.Mostly raced over a mile I think ten furlongs around Dundalk will suit.Nicely backed at bigger prices 7/2 with pp now I believe he is worth a bet in the getting out race. O.n the drift now out to 11/2 I hope this is not a get really fit spin
    A nightmare,i fancied the winner until I decided to have €20 ew First in the Queue and I am not too pleased with the tender handling as mentioned on atr.I will keep an eye on this one and am none too happy I got it wrong.

Sorry lads if anyone followed , this fellas been on a serious heater lately and the first one I put up flops! Typical.

• Advertisement

Irving if is race fit is a good thing today he looks a top class prospect.
    Anafelit is meant to be held in very high regard by Mullins.

Betbright seem to be standout with the double paying 4/1.

1.50 Doncaster
    Lulu the Zulu 9/1

Just going for the win here, Boyles offering money back if you finish 2nd in this race.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Irving if is race fit is a good thing today he looks a top class prospect.
    Anafelit is meant to be held in very high regard by Mullins.

Betbright seem to be standout with the double paying 4/1.

What time is Irving racing at?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublinvillian

3:15 Doncaster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Chesty08 wrote: »
    What time is Irving racing at?

3.15 wincanton

3:15 Doncaster

****e , sorry wrong course

2.05 polly peachum 6/1

1.50 Doncaster
    Lulu the Zulu 9/1

Just going for the win here, Boyles offering money back if you finish 2nd in this race.

money back at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

2.05 polly peachum 6/1

nice one , cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement