Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I should be more wary:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

One bet today other than the one posted in the tips thread,Dream Scenario 7oc Wol.
    From the Mel Brittain yard this one has a real good ew chance and as the stable is in form
    a good run is almost guaranteed.

ran wide faded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

GG.com tips are worth following, Woverhampton tonight they had 5 winners out of 6 and the other was 2nd. Unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

fancy shabra myself toby, 2nd over c&d 2 runs back with a 7 pound claimer (winner of that race has since won) running off the same mark with donnacha taking 7 pounds off again, missed the 16s this morning on at 12s

ffs wasn't on today!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Tempted to have a serious aul bet on Port Melon at Chel tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

12.50 Champagne west

2.35 Port melon

3.10 The new one

Nice fat bet on treble and doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

GG.com tips are worth following, Woverhampton tonight they had 5 winners out of 6 and the other was 2nd. Unreal.

I put it up here last week about Andrew Mount who gives one horse a day under the heading track tips bias.

His results this week i only backed the two seconds:o

Friday 14/1 winner
    Thursday non runner
    Wednesday 9/2 winner
    Tuesday 6/1 2nd by a s.h.
    Monday 2nd at 10/1
    Sunday 10/1 winner

Gives Balinka e/w in the 12.05 at 20/1

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Nuts102 wrote: »
    I put it up here last week about Andrew Mount who gives one horse a day under the heading track tips bias.

His results this week i only backed the two seconds:o

Friday 14/1 winner
    Thursday non runner
    Wednesday 9/2 winner
    Tuesday 6/1 2nd by a s.h.
    Monday 2nd at 10/1
    Sunday 10/1 winner

Gives Balinka e/w in the 12.05 at 20/1

Withdrawn.

They are some very nice winning tips!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Going to give Shirley's pride a go in wolves, won lto 12 days ago and might be able to go in again, haleys only (horse) ride today at wolver so hope she's there to do the business. Fav has been heavily supported which is making Shirley ew price

I only backed two horses today,one fell at Chel (beaten at the time) and my main ew bet today is Flow who is having his 2nd run for his new trainer today won twice for lady Cecil and proved this surface suits when a never nearer 2nd on his first run for this yard.Has a good enough chance tonight at around 11/2 and tonights race represents a drop in class from the races contested when trained by Cecil.I found todays racing difficult to fathom and only had a modest bet on the other horse I backed saving my cash for for flow tonight.
    With 5 minutes to race time Flow is drifting mad,i hope he is not just out for a gallop.An excellent price but I am concerned that there does not seem to be a great deal of confidence in him tonight.

• Advertisement

I only backed two horses today,one fell at Chel (beaten at the time) and my main ew bet today is Flow who is having his 2nd run for his new trainer today won twice for lady Cecil and proved this surface suits when a never nearer 2nd on his first run for this yard.Has a good enough chance tonight at around 11/2 and tonights race represents a drop in class from the races contested when trained by Cecil.I found todays racing difficult to fathom and only had a modest bet on the other horse I backed saving my cash for for flow tonight.
    With 5 minutes to race time Flow is drifting mad,i hope he is not just out for a gallop.An excellent price but I am concerned that there does not seem to be a great deal of confidence in him tonight.
    Easy to see this one was not busy,tucked in on inside to ensure he would not get a run.However a gap opened when the leader moved off the rail,rather than go through gap rider switched the whip to left hand to move off the rail and get hampered.Horse was travelling really well finished a close 4th tonight was not the plan sp 10/1 and its one for the notebook.I hate to be on a non trier.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

yankee
    12.40 Tango De Juilley 11/8
    12.55 GLOBALISATION 4/7
    1.15 King Edmund EVS
    1.30 Supreme Bob 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,997 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Reggie Bond 14-1 ew 5.40 Wolves
    I like this for a place at least./

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Reggie Bond 14-1 ew 5.40 Wolves
    I like this for a place at least./

Any chance ya wrote reggie like comrade?? :D

I think Sheilas Buddy is worth backing in the 2 35 at Lingfield.The gelding finished 2nd to Gaelic Silver over c and d last time out when looking like the winner when 3 lengths clear inside the final furlong only to be caught by the winner,who won 3/4 of a length going away.Persepolis was 2 1/2 lengths further back with Echo Brava a few lengths further back.
    Both horses are 4 or 5 lbs better off at the weights and Persepolis will be fancied to turn the tables.However there are good reasons to believe that Sheilas Buddy is a very good ew bet to beat them again.
    He travelled really well through the race and looked to be going best of all 2 furlongs out when Keniry sent him on.The horse normally comes from behind and I am convinced if he waited a bit longer he would have won,he had been off for 2 1/2 months and will be much fitter this time.Godolphin have 1/1 fav Razor Wind in the race and he will make the price for Sheilas Buddy.Appleby is winning all before him but I think this one can be beaten by the more experienced Sheilas Buddy at the weights.

A small ew bet is suggested on Noor al Haya in the 7 10 at Kempton,beaten 5 1/2 lengths by Hazzat lto Noor has a 14 lb pull including the jockeys claim.Charlotte Jenner rides this one well and has won over this before on him.Hazzat is around 5 to1 and Noor al Haya can be backed at 20s and better,a fun bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I think Sheilas Buddy is worth backing in the 2 35 at Lingfield.The gelding finished 2nd to Gaelic Silver over c and d last time out when looking like the winner when 3 lengths clear inside the final furlong only to be caught by the winner,who won 3/4 of a length going away.Persepolis was 2 1/2 lengths further back with Echo Brava a few lengths further back.
    Both horses are 4 or 5 lbs better off at the weights and Persepolis will be fancied to turn the tables.However there are good reasons to believe that Sheilas Buddy is a very good ew bet to beat them again.
    He travelled really well through the race and looked to be going best of all 2 furlongs out when Keniry sent him on.The horse normally comes from behind and I am convinced if he waited a bit longer he would have won,he had been off for 2 1/2 months and will be much fitter this time.Godolphin have 1/1 fav Razor Wind in the race and he will make the price for Sheilas Buddy.Appleby is winning all before him but I think this one can be beaten by the more experienced Sheilas Buddy at the weights.

A small ew bet is suggested on Noor al Haya in the 7 10 at Kempton,beaten 5 1/2 lengths by Hazzat lto Noor has a 14 lb pull including the jockeys claim.Charlotte Jenner rides this one well and has won over this before on him.Hazzat is around 5 to1 and Noor al Haya can be backed at 20s and better,a fun bet.

Thanks Zimmermania I have taken ur advice on the first horse. I believe the only fun in betting is collecting winnings.

Talking through my pocket but Sheilas Buddy was never put into the race,drifted in the betting and was never asked a question until the race was over and he then ran on well.Into the notebook and will win when wanted,maybe they did not want to take on the winner but whatever the case we got no run.
    Miss Buckshot 6 40 Kem might recover the losses with something to spare.A good gallop will suit this strong finisher and there are a couple that might run from the front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

2:00 Southwell tomorrow, Canadian Diamond looks well in on his flat handicap debut given what he's done over jumps.

Talking through my pocket but Sheilas Buddy was never put into the race,drifted in the betting and was never asked a question until the race was over and he then ran on well.Into the notebook and will win when wanted,maybe they did not want to take on the winner but whatever the case we got no run.
    Miss Buckshot 6 40 Kem might recover the losses with something to spare.A good gallop will suit this strong finisher and there are a couple that might run from the front.
    At least got the place money but no joy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Terrible run lately hoping for Victor Dartnal day at Exeter, Especially like the look of Shammick Boy in the 13:20 race good runner up to a nice horse last time out and starting to get backed wouldnt be surprised at 4-1 later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

Brick Red @11/8 1:50 exeter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

2:00 Southwell tomorrow, Canadian Diamond looks well in on his flat handicap debut given what he's done over jumps.

Hope you got on there grouch very nice price. pity i didnt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,997 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Night Trade 5.45 kempton
    10-1 ew
    Good chance here.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

Anyone think Kiltullagh Vic is a bit of value at 5/2 tomorrow in the supreme trial. Always struck me as one that wanted a trip but think the ground will suit and doubt Mullins is sending him over for the spin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Arctic89 wrote: »
    Anyone think Kiltullagh Vic is a bit of value at 5/2 tomorrow in the supreme trial. Always struck me as one that wanted a trip but think the ground will suit and doubt Mullins is sending him over for the spin

Hendersons for me anyway, asked a few who'd know a bit about Mullins and they said KV needs a trip and wasn't worth a punt tomorrow in a race like such for them anyway. Was sure he'd step up in trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

shmeee wrote: »
    Hendersons for me anyway, asked a few who'd know a bit about Mullins and they said KV needs a trip and wasn't worth a punt tomorrow in a race like such for them anyway. Was sure he'd step up in trip.

Then why send him to Ascot for a Grade 2 at an inadequate distance? There's surely something similar at 2m 4 here over Christmas. Or if your going to bother going to England why not the Challow hurdle?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

two shades of grey at 12pm 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Dancing Shadow 2/1 (UTTOXETER 12:40)

Odds on fave in the race has the horrible beaten fav tag. Cannot trust that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Dancing Shadow 2/1 (UTTOXETER 12:40)

Odds on fave in the race has the horrible beaten fav tag. Cannot trust that!

Fav had far too much :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Uttoxeter 3.30 Mister Miyagi in to 7/4 from 11/4 this morning..

LUMP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement