Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Hendersons for me anyway, asked a few who'd know a bit about Mullins and they said KV needs a trip and wasn't worth a punt tomorrow in a race like such for them anyway. Was sure he'd step up in trip.

They were right, a few were confused why they were sending him of all the entries they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,997 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Halarath 40-1 ew
    Better than it's last 2 runs, hopefully runs better tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

The 8 40 Dun is a tough handicap and many have chances.Two at big prices are Minot Street and Waydownsouth that could run well.I was meant to be backing one that did not get in and for an interest I put a few quid ew Waydownsouth at 14/1.Stays further and might get a very good gallop because of the fact the race is so competitive.Not a race for a big punt but many winners will come from it,so worth a close look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

Victors beach for me in the next

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Giving four at Wolver a shot today. Level stakes on all 4 (win only, because why not!)

1.40 Bahama Blue 5/1
    First time blinkers, half sister that has won on today's distance

2.40 Nelsons Pride 16/1
    Fave seems unbeatable based on stats IMO. However giving the most experienced horse in the lineup a shot

3.10 Rich Again 12/1
    Loads of strong CD winners in the field. Rich Again has the smallest increase from the handicapper after his win though. Could help.

4.10 Sarlat 8/1
    Only proven winner on CD. And the only horse in the lineup with any form right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

1.40 Bahama Blue 5/1 Unplaced
    2.40 Nelsons Pride 16/1 Unplaced
    3.10 Rich Again 12/1 FIRST!!!
    4.10 Sarlat 8/1 Second

Happy with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

tinodz wrote: »
    Giving four at Wolver a shot today. Level stakes on all 4 (win only, because why not!)

1.40 Bahama Blue 5/1
    First time blinkers, half sister that has won on today's distance

2.40 Nelsons Pride 16/1
    Fave seems unbeatable based on stats IMO. However giving the most experienced horse in the lineup a shot

3.10 Rich Again 12/1
    Loads of strong CD winners in the field. Rich Again has the smallest increase from the handicapper after his win though. Could help.

4.10 Sarlat 8/1
    Only proven winner on CD. And the only horse in the lineup with any form right now.

Good angle, well in.

The 2 35 at KEM sees champion hurdle fav try to continue his impressive sequence.
    At 2/5 he will not enrich those who back him and a horse who is rated just 2lbs below him can be backed at 20/1.
    A formline through Hint of Mint suggests there may not be much between Purple Bay and Faugheen.
    Purple Bay ran out an easy winner when left clear after Irving fell when challenging lto,it is impossible
    to say who would have prevailed and at 20s Purple is the value and I put a few quid ew on.
    McCoy on board is a bonus and he is probably favoured by the ground and the course.

Sylviniaco should win the 3 10.and Empresario is worth a little ew in the 2 20 at Leop 8/1 and at Limerick (where I will be) Marinero 1 05,Gilgamboa 2 05 and Pleased as Punch 2 40 are three that I will be backing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lots of word going around work for The Hard Hat 25/1 1.30 Downroyal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Beau Et Sublime will be interesting in the first at Leopardstown after its good third to Bordini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Got a tip for Dantes firth last week,it ran a decent race and finished third to a good Mullins horse.its running again today in the 2.40 lim,looks an easier race on paper at least,I took the 4/1 earlier.

Blazing West might be worth a second look in the 1 05 at limerick.Ran much better than final placing when last seen when a bad mistake 2 out stopped him in his tracks.I have backed it ew at 20s and I give it a chance in a very poor handicap hurdle.

Blazing West might be worth a second look in the 1 05 at limerick.Ran much better than final placing when last seen when a bad mistake 2 out stopped him in his tracks.I have backed it ew at 20s and I give it a chance in a very poor handicap hurdle.

12s is the best now,i give Hidden Cyclone a real chance One in a Milan at 16/1 seems to be trained for the Welsh National and Bygones Sovereign takes a bit of driving but stays well 1 25 Chep and if there are any funds left Dream Child 7 10 Wol can beat the fav.I backed it ew at7/2.Also did an ew yankee left out one in a milan put in Golden Doyen 1 55 chep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

12s is the best now,i give Hidden Cyclone a real chance One in a Milan at 16/1 seems to be trained for the Welsh National and Bygones Sovereign takes a bit of driving but stays well 1 25 Chep and if there are any funds left Dream Child 7 10 Wol can beat the fav.I backed it ew at7/2.Also did an ew yankee left out one in a milan put in Golden Doyen 1 55 chep

Put up by Gary O Brien on ATR. You were on first though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Bristol De mai 6/1

Rock the World.

Luap wrote: »
    Bristol De mai 6/1

Won easily. :)

Put most of it on this fella :)

eba2e3d4e9189df8c05b9818f8d84180.png

Shoutou Ed

Well in Luap!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Luap wrote: »
    Won easily. :)

Put most of it on this fella :)

eba2e3d4e9189df8c05b9818f8d84180.png

Shoutou Ed

Well done, especially if you had the rest on shoutou Ed

Cheers lad, hungover betting at its finest.

Not even a paragraph write-up cos im wrecked.

• Advertisement

Can't decide between two in the next at chepstow. So I did both small bets.

Monbeg dude 7/1

Moutainous 14/1

Have gone for Venitias to rescue me week.

sdoc13 wrote: »

Jesus my heart

sdoc13 wrote: »

Well done great finish, Monbeg stayed on well for 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Limerick 3:50 Kris, 20/1 kris Kringle e/w. Tip from trainers friend....

Got the place money on Hidden Cyclone,Byegones only 4th,One in Milan fell early.Godolphin not for the first time came to the rescue,got 7/2 originally and went in again at 11/4 for another winning day as I prepare to fly to the Med for next 9 days.How does Appleby get these apprentices to win by heads? and how long more before the layers make the odds from his yard prohibitive?.At a guess I would say he has won with 12 0f his last 18 runners,some of them at decent enough prices.

The Tullow Tank is surely worth another chance tomorrow 11/2 atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

1:20 Kelso - Quiet Candid, Henderson's only runner at the track tomorrow, and it's a 692 mile round trip, so not going up there for the fun of it, he's 6 out 9 at Kelso.

Two that I'm looking at. Zekarya in limerick, interesting to see if the money comes. Princess leya in leopardstown, her run lto against the boys took a good boost. Fav is the wrong price imo.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement