Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Johner wrote: »
    I've been cheating with the dark side. :(

We know!!!

Coach bombay is well in 8.05 dundalk.max e/w @ 10/1.
    Please dont embaress me later by thanking me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Shemale wrote: »

Only worry is the trainer!!

And the fact the bastard decided he only goes right

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Coach bombay is well in 8.05 dundalk.max e/w @ 10/1.
    Please dont embaress me later by thanking me :)

Im taking you on with Trade Marked.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Im taking you on with Trade Marked.

Blatant non-trier if anyone wants to have a look at replay.

• Advertisement

Blatant non-trier if anyone wants to have a look at replay.

blatent sore loser:P

I've reported it to HRA

I've reported it to HRA

Lol :)

I've reported it to HRA

Helping Retards Anonymously? I understand they have a member of staff retained to take your calls.

keeping him off the dole.

• Advertisement

keeping him off the dole.

You must get paid thrice Kelvin MacKenzie, Michael Fish and Richard Bruton :eek:

Think I've a few winners picked out for today lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Think I've a few winners picked out for today lads.

Good man send them on

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Good man send them on

I've set up a tipping site. It's 500e for the first 3 months and then 750e after.
    Pm for my bank account details.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I've set up a tipping site. It's 500e for the first 3 months and then 750e after.

Do you take magic beans? :D

No!
    Coffee beans will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Pm sent

Ballyoliver back to his best trip today,3m2f 2.15 newb, ran well over 3m a couple of weeks ago.tricky race but has course and distance form.I took the 7/1.

Another one I like at Newbury is attawal in the 2.50.hammered last time out over 2m4f,but back to 2m today.took the 13/2

One I like at lingfield is smooth talk in rascal,4.05.definitely is capable of winning this if things go right,has a good draw.took the 14/1 e/w.

Sell your wife,kids,house,car and put the lot on the hammers today,23/20 is a gift from the gods!

Is that you Thommo?

Luckily for you I am the lawyer for a Nigerian King who has €72,567,987 in a bank account and in his will he left it to you, so your bank details will come in very handy

Ok i'll give these out for free this week, thanks for the all the pm's though ;)

2.15 Newbury - Roalco De Farges.
    Backed him first time out this season at 14/1 (best on boards) and won well, had excused last twice and had a break since to freshen him up. C&D winner already so expect a bold show!

2.25 Newbury - Royal Regatta
    Up 6 lb since his last win but stepped up in trip here which will suit. Idled a bit last time so Johnson might hold onto him a bit longer. 8/1 seems rather big to me so def worth an each way bet.

1.25 Doncaster - Cardinal Walter
    It will be a cardinal sin if he doesnt win this. 2 miles too sharp last time against a very impressive winner giving 6lb and the extra 3 furlongs here will suit. Hard to beat.

3.00 Doncaster - Call the Cops
    Strongly linked to first selection as his form ties in but really looking forward to the step up in trip for this one. No idea why he's been off for so long but he's entered at Cheltenham and will need to win this to get in i reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Cardinal "sin" is 8/11.

BumperD wrote: »
    Cardinal "sin" is 8/11.

I concur

Royal Guardsman 2:50 Newbury. This was a decent bumper horse (champion bumper 10th) and is lightly raced for his age so he must have had a few problems. Back to his best trip and should be fit after its first run of the season, i do love kings theatre breds and if this fella jumps , he will go very close. He's entered in the festival and would need to win here to have any hope of getting in but may still be too low in the weights. Ew @ 12/1 looks value to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Rule 4 the O'Neill horse pulled out.

Balls. Hate when that happens.
    1/4 now :(

Drifted from 1/4 to 1/2
    Probably the best price winner you'll get for the next 10 years

Provo in the next...tiochadh ar lar

BumperD wrote: »
    Royal Guardsman 2:50 Newbury. This was a decent bumper horse (champion bumper 10th) and is lightly raced for his age so he must have had a few problems. Back to his best trip and should be fit after its first run of the season, i do love kings theatre breds and if this fella jumps , he will go very close. He's entered in the festival and would need to win here to have any hope of getting in but may still be too low in the weights. Ew @ 12/1 looks value to me.

That deserves a boom ;)

Well played sir.

• Advertisement

Ok i'll give these out for free this week, thanks for the all the pm's though ;)

2.15 Newbury - Roalco De Farges.
    Backed him first time out this season at 14/1 (best on boards) and won well, had excused last twice and had a break since to freshen him up. C&D winner already so expect a bold show!

2.25 Newbury - Royal Regatta
    Up 6 lb since his last win but stepped up in trip here which will suit. Idled a bit last time so Johnson might hold onto him a bit longer. 8/1 seems rather big to me so def worth an each way bet.

1.25 Doncaster - Cardinal Walter
    It will be a cardinal sin if he doesnt win this. 2 miles too sharp last time against a very impressive winner giving 6lb and the extra 3 furlongs here will suit. Hard to beat.

3.00 Doncaster - Call the Cops
    Strongly linked to first selection as his form ties in but really looking forward to the step up in trip for this one. No idea why he's been off for so long but he's entered at Cheltenham and will need to win this to get in i reckon.

The cops did that well. Pertemps next.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement