Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Andianu 8/1 3.40 strat

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    Andianu 8/1 3.40 strat

Poor. Led till 3 out then disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

ShaneU wrote: »
    John Monash in the last race at Stratford tomorrow is a lump job, owner is coming from Oz to watch it

Got word for this also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

John Monash in the last race at Stratford tomorrow is a lump job, owner is coming from Oz to watch it

I hope you did not really lump on,if you did you might like to have a bet on Moon racer in the bumper at Cheltenham.Moonracer beat War on the Rocks by 19 lengths lto and War on the Rocks franked the form today.I have Vigil backed for the bumper as I consider him to be a great bet,i may now have a saver on Moonracer as I got a few quid today from a small bet on War on the Rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I hope you did not really lump on,if you did you might like to have a bet on Moon racer in the bumper at Cheltenham.Moonracer beat War on the Rocks by 19 lengths lto and War on the Rocks franked the form today.I have Vigil backed for the bumper as I consider him to be a great bet,i may now have a saver on Moonracer as I got a few quid today from a small bet on War on the Rocks.
    No I didn't ,when I seen it was odds on Sunday night I didn't bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

Smart Freddy
    Knock House e/w

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Who's gonna win the Champion Chase today??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Looking at cards tonight, I saw a trainer is making a Dundalk debut (with 500+ races behind him) with a lightly raced maiden filly. There could be loads of sensible reasons this is happening (and there probably is), but I am willing to give it a small bet after a decent Chelt.

Maravilloso 40/1 EW (6:05 Dundalk)

tinodz wrote: »
    Looking at cards tonight, I saw a trainer is making a Dundalk debut (with 500+ races behind him) with a lightly raced maiden filly. There could be loads of sensible reasons this is happening (and there probably is), but I am willing to give it a small bet after a decent Chelt.

Maravilloso 40/1 EW (6:05 Dundalk)

Ended somewhere in the middle of the pack. Back to betting on form it is then!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Pivot Bridge 12-1 ew 8.35
    I really like this. Should go close

• Advertisement

Boom !

Zarliman 40-1 9.05
    EW
    Really like this too.

Zarliman 40-1 9.05
    EW
    Really like this too.

Boom 3rd place !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Keep those Boom's coming boys

The best bet I have seen in a long time runs in the 2 30 at Lingfield tomorrow,the race he contests is a "fast track "entry to the big money raceday on good Friday at Lingfield.Winning his last 3 races very easily Four Seasons looks like a group horse to me and I have already backed it at 13/8 with PP.A horse with real potential who I expect will go on to contest and win much better races and for me it is close to a maximum bet.

RED SHUTTLE 8.15 WOLVERHAMPTON
    8-1 EW !
    This will go real close ! Last run it was so short of room but was so full of
    running, never had the room to go win.

The best bet I have seen in a long time runs in the 2 30 at Lingfield tomorrow,the race he contests is a "fast track "entry to the big money raceday on good Friday at Lingfield.Winning his last 3 races very easily Four Seasons looks like a group horse to me and I have already backed it at 13/8 with PP.A horse with real potential who I expect will go on to contest and win much better races and for me it is close to a maximum bet.
    Pocket talking?this was not Kirbys finest hour beaten a length wide all the way and very tenderly handled and to make matters worse beats Grendisar in the winter derby and robs me of a nice 8/1 touch,still at least got the place money.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I didnt back the horse but seen the race, i thought Kirby was awful myself

The one Appleby horse that didn't win. Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

8-10 wrote: »
    Holland to beat Scotland @ 10/11 with PP. Really like this bet.

Also double this with England (4/7) @3/1.

Seems like a nice bet cheers

• Advertisement

Slattsy wrote: »
    I didnt back the horse but seen the race, i thought Kirby was awful myself
    I may have discovered the reason for the tender ride.This one has already won a "fast track" race so gets in to the big money race on good Friday.It could be the case that a penalty was the last thing required today.
    I can only blame myself for assuming that because he was in a"fast track" race he was not already qualified.One to keep an eye on and it is easier to understand now why the normally excellent Adam Kirby was not at his "best" today or maybe he was!

Time to get first post-Chelt winner... maybe

My Matador 13/2(Limerick 2.25)

Chatham House Rule will not stay IMO. Tarabiyn hates the going, and I don't think even Ruby can help that. My Matador has soft form from a race in France last year. Three other horses are unknowns.

Small bet!

tinodz wrote: »
    Time to get first post-Chelt winner... maybe

My Matador 13/2(Limerick 2.25)

Chatham House Rule will not stay IMO. Tarabiyn hates the going, and I don't think even Ruby can help that. My Matador has soft form from a race in France last year. Three other horses are unknowns.

Small bet!

Oh great, last. Behind three newcomers. :(

Getabuzz 12-1 4.40
    Alpha Tauri 5-1 4.20

I fancy these two today.

Not going to make anyone rich but Hollie Point from the Appleby stable looks like winning the 8 15 at Kempton.Won last race and can go in again tonight at odds of around 6/4.

Ludlow 2.20 Area Fifty One 3/1
    Ludlow 4.05 Arkaim 9/2
    Chepstow 5.20 Midnight Velvet 13/2 ( I don't back unraced horses, will just be watching this one)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

On Awesome Rosie 5.20 Chepstow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Brought down sick

Ludlow 2.20 Area Fifty One 3/1
    Ludlow 4.05 Arkaim 9/2
    Chepstow 5.20 Midnight Velvet 13/2 ( I don't back unraced horses, will just be watching this one)

Arkaim 1st Midnight Velvet 2nd not too bad

• Advertisement

I am holding off on Bets until April, but Beau Satchel is my fave horse and out today.

I see Paddy offering 10/3 on the Beau, Dancing Lord forecast. Which would be my bet here.

DUNDALK 7.05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement