Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Working on last race, very tricky with a heap of c&d winners... will try find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭bassy

virile ew in the 8.50 race for me 20/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Feck it, Piston 7s (based only on breading)... I dont know why I am still here. Help

Idol Deputy e/w in the last, hoping for a strong pace but looks like there should be some on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I am backing Nothing Until Tomorrow in the last.

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    virile ew in the 8.50 race for me 20/1

ran a good race,just faded near the end.but a lovely 2nd ew at 20/1
    hope some of ye got a slice :)

over to you for the last slattsy :)

Each Way at that price is serious picking. Much better than 4/1 & 5/1 winners if you ask me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Fair play, he was just 14's on PP, so much for their guaranteed prices, didn't have anything on it though :(

Tenner each way on Idol to finish off the evening, have Chance Du Roy & Wyck Hill in the National tomorrow.

Some cash on Day of the Eagle here. Was only 5s when i looked and thought he was short!!

Slattsy wrote: »
    Idol Deputy e/w in the last, hoping for a strong pace but looks like there should be some on.

Thought we had it there, fav won :(
    Each way money landed though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

€40 here for Idol, nice way to finish off the evening, thanks all, can't believe I only found this forum last week.

You'll be cursing us in a month when you're checked into rehab.

Thought we had it there, fav won :(
    Each way money landed though.

fair play slattsy :)

whats your picks for the national tomorrow ?

im on rocky creek Balthazar king and night in Milan.

Im balls deep in Rocky Creek at 12s - real hard on for him.

Cause of Causes / Unioniste / Pineau De Re (backed last year ;)) all good each way chances.
    Also like Mon Parrain at huge odds to run well.

Cause of Causes / Unioniste / Pineau De Re (backed last year ;)) all good each way chances.

I like unioniste as well.hope theres no casualtys either to horse or man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Also like Mon Parrain at huge odds to run well.

Saw a lad put 300 each way on it @ 50/1 today

Saw a lad put 300 each way on it @ 50/1 today

be the fookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

300e e/w in the National?? Lunacy. More money than sense.

*throws 50e e/w on Mon Parrain :D

50e of different bets on for the national for tomorrow, it's a lottery, I'd like a new phone so any winnings goes towards that, so here's hoping for a S6 Edge :D

***BET365 ARE GIVING YOU THE EACH WAY STAKE OF YOUR BET BACK AS COLD HARD CASH - SERIOUS PROMO***

• Advertisement

***BET365 ARE GIVING YOU THE EACH WAY STAKE OF YOUR BET BACK AS COLD HARD CASH - SERIOUS PROMO***
    Had a falling out with Bet365 years back and swore never to use them again, currently using PP until I have a falling out with them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

It's a great offer

Just realised there after placing a few each way bets, delighted.
    Smashing offer, but it tempts you to back an extra one or 2 horses - the bastards !!!

Just realised there after placing a few each way bets, delighted.
    Smashing offer, but it tempts you to back an extra one or 2 horses - the bastards !!!

I used it for your fancies tonight, then some inplay football, then I went back to the National and withdrew the rest ;-)

Dont wink at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have backed Royale Knight @33s to win the "National",he has won over 4 miles and last October he won a fairly competitive chase over 3 mile 6 furlongs by 17 lengths at Sedgefield.He was raised 15 lbs for that win and his shrewd trainer who won last years national did not risk a further hike by running him in another chase.In nov he ran 3rd in a handicap hurdle over 3 miles and ran a close 2nd in a 3 mile handicap hurdle,staying on well on march 19th.
    He looks to have been laid out for this and granted luck in running has a serious chance imo and he carries my €20 ew.I have a fiver ew saver on Alvarado who was 4th in this last year and runs off a pound less.Good luck to all.

Dont wink at me!

Sorry I just had something in my eye

Sorry I just had something in my eye

ye slattsy was in your eye lol

I wouldnt blame him, i make unicorns cry with my beauty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I wouldnt blame him, i make unicorns cry with my beauty.

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement