Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Well beaten 2nd for Bon Genre

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I backed Realt ag leimt in the 6 20 at Southwell this evening at 20s,this one ran a reasonable race after being off for 700 days and showed improved form in April at Cheltenham last time out.
    A winner of a novice chase in 2013 who then suffered a setback,i think is a sporting bet at a decent price today in an average enough hunter chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fancy a few a York tomorrow.

Satellite in the first will have a chance, some decent form in the book, lightly raced and has been gelded over the winter - serious shout here.

In the 3.15 i fancy Lucky Kristale to get back to winning ways. This horse was ****ed about with last year as she was always a sprinter. Encouraging enough return back over 6f a few weeks back and if she can improve on that has a good shout here. Wish ground was faster though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fancy Gamrath ew in the 3:15 York.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Fancy a few a York tomorrow.

Satellite in the first will have a chance, some decent form in the book, lightly raced and has been gelded over the winter - serious shout here.

In the 3.15 i fancy Lucky Kristale to get back to winning ways. This horse was ****ed about with last year as she was always a sprinter. Encouraging enough return back over 6f a few weeks back and if she can improve on that has a good shout here. Wish ground was faster though!

Ok, called that wrong.
    Satellite never put in the race so worth another chance.
    LK just couldnt go the pace and was stuffed.

Sorry :(

• Advertisement

Brown Panther 9/4 looks an outstanding bet today @9/4 in the 3 15 at York,would appear to only have the solid,but one paced Romsdal to beat.Better than ever when winning the Irish St Ledger last year (a better field than he meets today) and even better again when winning a group 1 in Meydan this year,the thorough stayer Brown Panther seems to be improving with age and even though he has to concede weight to the other runners he should be too strong and I make him the day's best bet and I have had €100 ew 9/4 and I am hoping he will drift to 5/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Brown Panther 9/4 looks an outstanding bet today @9/4 in the 3 15 at York,would appear to only have the solid,but one paced Romsdal to beat.Better than ever when winning the Irish St Ledger last year (a better field than he meets today) and even better again when winning a group 1 in Meydan this year,the thorough stayer Brown Panther seems to be improving with age and even though he has to concede weight to the other runners he should be too strong and I make him the day's best bet and I have had €100 ew 9/4 and I am hoping he will drift to 5/2.

Ive gone for Romsdal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Really like shalabina in the last at york. Should have no problem getting the 1m4f on breeding. 10/1 is a great price, i would like to see the money come for it though.

Did not run as well as I hoped and could not pass the winner,might just have needed the run €55 loss but will follow the Panther next time.

EW yankee done for tonight
    Queen Spud 5 25,Tanerko Emery 7 05 Express Du Berlais 7 40 all at Aintree and Economic Crisis 9 00 Hamilton,the latter likes the ground and the track and might get back on the winning trail today.

• Advertisement

I expect Water Sprite to go in again in the last @ Dundalk.

Won really well last time and decent claimer on board to offset penalty. Thought it was more a 2/1 shot so snapped the 7/2

Bollox

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Bollox

Yes you are

Clareman wrote: »
    Yes you are

Sorry :o

Night of Thunder for me today, think he's a class above this lot.#

Double with Telescope too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Telescope SHOULD win,but he is a horse i just dont trust

No pace, wont suit Telescope at all.

Easy.

Gonna take a chance on Jungle Cat here .

Mohatem.

• Advertisement

What a jockey, missed the prices so left it lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm on Sugar Lump each way in the 3.25 in Newmarket as well as Night of Thunder in the 3.45

BOOM

I like Free Zone here at Thirsk. Each way.

Last bet on Red Avenger here at Newbury, small stakes.

I backed Spark Plug lto - it better not win!

Bollox

Not a great finish to your day. I've 3 horses left to run today Some Tank 5.35 Punchestown, Flemensbay 7.30 Uttoxeter and Always Smile 7.45 in Doncaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I have no idea why, but I am on Balinderry 12/1 EW (Utto 8.00).

Mr Robinson is the only really good horse in the race, but the extra weight is going to hurt

Balinderry is unplaced in 17, which is horrible, but this seems to be a bad race.

Think they might come home in a bunch, and want to be on the one with an outside chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    I have no idea why, but I am on Balinderry 12/1 EW (Utto 8.00).

Mr Robinson is the only really good horse in the race, but the extra weight is going to hurt

Balinderry is unplaced in 17, which is horrible, but this seems to be a bad race.

Think they might come home in a bunch, and want to be on the one with an outside chance.

Ouch. All wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement