Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Folklore

Options
  • 27-08-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

I'm torn between folklore or Greek&Roman Civilisation. Anyone done either? What they like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Have a mate that does folklore and loves it. I did Greek and Roman Civilisation and loved it.

Whichever you pick I am sure you will enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mops

i picked modern irish instead of folklore..i was too late for sociology and got landed with irish ..

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FishTaco

Greek and Roman was interesting but I didn't particularly enjoy ploughing through Plato and Thucydides, got a bit heavy going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Oh I'd love to fo Irish Folklore!!! How long is the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

FishTaco wrote: »
    Greek and Roman was interesting but I didn't particularly enjoy ploughing through Plato and Thucydides, got a bit heavy going

I'd agree Plato is heavy going but not Thucydides. Philosophy is tough in Greek and Roman Civilisation, everything else is easy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement