Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyond Good and Evils chances of a release not looking good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Yeah read this the other day. Disappointing news. Looks like I'll just have to re-play the original. It's been so long I can't really remember anything about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Worst gaming news I've read in a long time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Guess we all should've bought Prince of Persia to fund this...

...OR!!
    Retr0! Summon the troops -- we're going to liberate Michel Ancel from Ubisoft HQ!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,652 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Bah! But not surprising that a sequel to an original, atmospheric and unique game is having so much trouble getting off the ground. Hopefully it will only be a temporary delay, otherwise Ancel (one of those few developers, along with the likes of Schafer / Kojima that, could probably be called an auteur) will be stuck with *shudder* Raving Rabbids forever :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

boo-urns, i was really looking forward to this :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Must actually get around to finishing the orignal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

In all fairness Friedrich Nietzsche has left it considerably late for a sequel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

CCCP^ wrote: »
    In all fairness Friedrich Nietzsche has left it considerably late for a sequel.

oh lol.............. :rolleyes:

if you actually google Beyond Good and Evil, the game is listed first.

tho what that says about the world in general is not for me to decide :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Thats a shame, by wikipedia, Michal Ancel is working on a few games so hopefully he has a few other ideas. Beyond good and evil and King Kong are two fantastic games. He deserves credit for making the only decent movie to game since the beginning of video games probably.

Advertisement