Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Sports TV Subscription's

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

iregk wrote: »
    Question for everyone really. Regarding the Setanta / ESPN thing. ESPN are showing Prem football this season, do Setanta still show it? I thought they lost it no?

I see some have all of them, which I have to be honest baffles me. Why in the fcuk would anyone want Sky, Setanta and ESPN. There is an outside world, there is football that gets played infront of you, in real life out there!!!

Jesus Christ!!! Because not everyones circumstances are the fooking same that they can take off to a match any time they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

iregk wrote: »
    There is an outside world, there is football that gets played infront of you, in real life out there!!!

Most of the football we are interested in is being played in England, i couldn't afford travelling over there, paying for flights, match ticket, every time i wanted to watch a game of football. The Irish League doesn't interest me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

thorbarry wrote: »
    Most of the football we are interested in is being played in England, i couldn't afford travelling over there, paying for flights, match ticket, every time i wanted to watch a game of football. The Irish League doesn't interest me

Oh ok sorry. By saying we your speaking for the entire population of Ireland. Thank you Mr Cowan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Des wrote: »
    Yep, I wouldn't give money to that fúcking cúntbag of a company.

Arseholes.

/Buys Des chill pills.

Advertisement