Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Tocco Lite (S5230)

• 27-08-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the codes for unlocking this phone? (O2 Ireland)

If not, does anyone know anywhere in Dublin, south CC if possible that will unlock it?

I'm trying to upgrade the firmware, but its not working properly, and I think it may be because of the network lock.

Cheers for any help guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

So I brought the phone to FM mobile on Georges Street, Dublin, who I emailed and they said they could unlock the phone.

After about 15 minutes, the guy came back out saying he couldn't unlock it, as it would not sync to the PC (though it would for me on my laptop) and that it was because I upgraded the firmware....

Any ideas?

Ok, O2 have given me my NAC - how does one input this to the Samsung S5230, does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Ok, O2 have given me my NAC - how does one input this to the Samsung S5230, does anyone know?

Here's instructions for the Tocco .. might be similar:

http://hyfeno.com/how-to-unlock-samsung-tocco-f480/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jh_aw

could u give it to me to try on my my new S5230?thx:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

jh_aw wrote: »

Codes are specific to each IMEI number.

• Advertisement

jh_aw wrote: »

Nope, it won't work anyway ;)

If you're with O2 (bill pay), just call them and ask for it, or request it at forums.o2online.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jh_aw

thx,

Advertisement