Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Adverts, the life and times of a mod

Options
  • 27-08-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

I received this PM from a user who was banned for being rather spammy and suffering from an obvious case of severe ADD, and then subsequently site-banned for trying to circumvent the existing ban. The PM made me laugh, and I'd like to share with the rest o fboards in the hope that it gives all of you a good giggle.

Yes it's real, and yes this is the crap we have to put up from time to time ... the subject of the PM is "IM BACK BITCHEZZZ!!", received 27th August 2009 at 02.52
    HEY BITCHAZZ
    HOW HOW U LYKK ME NOW!:cool::cool::cool:
    I HAVE A 3RD ACCOUNT YA BITCHAZZZ AND U CANT DO FUK ALL BOUT ITT MA BITCHEZZZ
    HAHA IM GONNA SPAM DE ENTIRE AIRSOFT FORUM YOU FUKS AND U CANT DO ****
    HAHA DONT GIV A **** IF IM BEIN TERRIBLY OUTRAGIOUSLY IMATURE CUZ IM 15 AND I CUDNT GIV A **** WAT U BIG DADDIES OF BOARDS THINK!
    YOUS HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR SAY IF I NEED TO GROW UP CUZ I DONT GIV A **** RIGHT NOW!
    UR SITE IS GREAT BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST FUK EVERYTHIN UP AND SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN TO NOT DADDY PEOPLE AROUND AND THINK YOUS ARE TOO COOL TO USE SMILIES IN COMMENTS OR GIVE ANY POSITIVE EMOTION IN THEM CUZ U HAVE A FIVE STAR FUKN RATING? GET A LIFE LADS JAYZUS!
    HAVE FUN ON UR FUKN BOARDS U PRICKS, AND IN THE FUTURE WHEN I NEED ANYTHIN FOR AIRSOFTN THEN I'LL MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND WONT PM FAGGS LIKE KNIPEX HERE WHO RATS ON PEOPLE AND OBEYS THE SITE RULES LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, JESUS MAN U PROBABLY HAV NO MATES CUZ U CANT BE TRUSTED FOR **** ALL!
    TALKCHE LATER LADS IM OFF TO SPAM THE FORUMS!
    OH AND I WOULD RELLI APPRECIATE IT IF YOU ADDED THIS MESSAGE TO THE FORUMS AS, WHY LEMMING AND KNIPEX ARE THE BIGGEST LOOSERS IN IRELAND .
    THANKS FOR YER TIME
    DICKEDS
    OH AND U PROBABLY NOTICED THAT I BROKE ALOT OF RULES IN THIS MESSAGE, THE CAPS LOCK?
    YEH, DUMB ASS RULES

Feel free to mock, post lolcats or whatever (with the admins permission of course) since a) the 'tard deserves it and b) he's long been site-banned so I don't care what he thinks at this stage.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Lemmings may jump off cliffs... but retards jump off boards... with his assistance.

Read this earlier, what a muppet.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

lolcats-funny-pictures-submissions.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

3136141825a4807619487l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This isn't LOLCAT central.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement