Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Samsung Dealer In Limerick Area

Options
  • 27-08-2009 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I picked up a SIM free Samsung phone online. I'm having problems with it now, so need to hand it in to an official Samsung dealer to get it sent away to be fixed.

Does anyone know if there is an official Samsung dealer in Limerick? I don't mean someone like Currys who sell Samsung. I mean like the main Panasonic shop in town.

Thanks

Rosboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd try one of those mobile phone repair shops to be honest. Celular Repair Centre overhead McGovern's on William Street.

Most retail outlets these days just stock and sell these brands and will only supply you a call centre number if dealing with an issue.

Alternatively you might find a number here: http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/main/supportSupportMain.do

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ninety6days

fonemenders on catherine street. if they can't help they can point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

i dont know any samsung dealer but i know a dude who can get you some drugs :p

seriously tho maybe harvey norman or soundstore

Advertisement