Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITW - Independent Theatre Workshop info?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey all...:)

I'm interested in joining the Independent Theatre Workshop for classes in Ranelagh. I have been going to a well-known acting school part-time but I'm just so sick of their unprofessionalism and sheer lack of caring that has just been getting worse over the years.. :(

Im looking for somewhere fun, whilst also learning about the art of acting etc..

Does anyone have any opinions on ITW? Have you been and recommend it? Have you heard anything about it?

Also if someone would be able to tell me what the classes are like, what you learn and all..

I know it explains all on the website, Im just looking for some insider opinions ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DYT

If you're between 14 - 22 check out the auditions thread for information about Dublin Youth Theatre's Open Day this Saturday.

Advertisement