Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my thread closed?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 2:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

why was my thread about men posting their pics in the ladies lounge closed? It was a valid discussion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you PM'd the mod to ask them? :)

That's the first step.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Yep that would be the first step. Especially since it's so obvious which mod likely closed it. I was in the middle of writing a post explaining why when I saw this thread so I'll answer here instead.

I closed it because the thread was ripping the piss out of the users of another forum. After Hours is not the place for that. The Ladies Lounge itself or maybe feedback might be a better place to question the demographic of poster in the Ladies Lounge.

Also it had turned very sour towards the end of the thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

in fairness all the girls agreed with me

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

In fairness, if you don't like a forum then don't read it.

Laides lounge? Nothing there for me. I don't read it. It's really easy. I just don't click on the link to it.

Starting threads in AH about another forum is not allowed. Ever. Even if that forum is hosted on a different site.
    Site wars never end well. A quick google will bring up info on most users and that ends up being used as fodder for those under seige. It just goes back and forth from there and someone ends up being emotionally hurt.

Advertisement