Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.S.

Options
  • 27-08-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Is it just me or does M.S. suck?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hi Fluffy, are you long diagnosed?The worst thing is the unpredictability of the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Two years now and believe me doesnt get any better even though I havent had any flares in those two years! I feel like I'm always waiting for something to go wrong! Do you have M.S.?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

FluffyCat wrote: »
    Two years now and believe me doesnt get any better even though I havent had any flares in those two years! I feel like I'm always waiting for something to go wrong! Do you have M.S.?
    Was diagnosed in 2001, am now on Tysabri. Be sure you get your B vits and Omega oils,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭shazba

Hi Fluffy cat , I too have M.S and it can be a pain but in time you get kindda resigned to it and then you get on with things i have M.S nearly 4 years was on Rebif but didnt suit and am now on Tysabri like Byhookorbycrook i have been on it for over a year now and find it great but everyone differs. I'm not saying everyday will be great but some will and life goes on you will get there,its just when so there is light at the end of the tunnel ,keep your sunny side out and good luck:)

Just to say I drove over 8 hours today and felt great,so there's hope for us all yet!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement