Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here in College? I need some contacts...

• 27-08-2009 4:59pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys if anyone here in in any of the colleges in Dublin etc - and interested in Dance Music / DJ'ing - can you please give me a shout?

Details are hush hush at the moment but I'm involved in something starting soon and would like to get in with the colleges - any DJ Societies etc and generally give a special offer that I hope many would be intereted in, to Students of these colleges etc.

Can anyone help me out??? Plleeeeaaaassssseeeee????
    Ta
    Z

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

PM'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Next year I'm a yes:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

PM'd you also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'm not PMing you because I am still waiting for my other PM regarding the wknd :pac:

But sure you have my number man and I am starting a sound engineering course in Sep, full time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mrs.vandoorn

im in DCU and a member of their electronic music soc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

Jay D wrote: »
    I'm not PMing you because I am still waiting for my other PM regarding the wknd :pac:

But sure you have my number man and I am starting a sound engineering course in Sep, full time.

Me too. In Naas.
    Music is a nasty addiction.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hey guys, thanks to all who replied so far. Details will be announced soon but long story short myself and a group of friends are starting a weekly Saturday night House & Techno night in a new venue in Dublin - focusing on quality music with local and international guests. We just want a great atmosphere, cheap in, cheap drinks and further promotions to make sure everyone has a good time. We're looking to get some specail student promotions too hense looking for as many connections as possible to spread the word and make it a great success.

Watch this space!

Advertisement