Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las vegas.

Options
  • 27-08-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Im going to las vegas in 3weeks and was tryin to find out about the best tournaments to play and the best cash tables around. prefer tournaments but will play cash when im havin a few drinks!! So cud ye tells me the best tournys around if ye have been der cheers!!!

Comments

Hey Rochey, if you search "Vegas " in this forum you'll get a bazillion threads on this topic.

MODS: Would it be a good idea to put up a sticky with general advice on Vegas from one or 2 of those threads? Just to reduce the number of these threads that appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

As a tournament player, you'll find the best structures (by far), are in The Venetian and Caesars Palace. They have daily tournaments and you can check out times and buy-ins on their own web-sites.

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Hey Rochey, if you search "Vegas " in this forum you'll get a bazillion threads on this topic.

MODS: Would it be a good idea to put up a sticky with general advice on Vegas from one or 2 of those threads? Just to reduce the number of these threads that appear.

Good idea, lets not have a discussion forum, lets have a search the archives forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

looserock wrote: »
    Good idea, lets not have a discussion forum, lets have a search the archives forum.

He was being helpful ffs.

Ha. Whatever dude. Discussion implies an exchange of ideas or opinions on a subject. What the OP asks for is information and, in this particular instance, the info he is asking for has been posted here an awful lot and, rather than re-hashing it for the thousandth time, he can access that information through a quick search rather than having to wait for replies.

Furthermore, the Sticky suggestion would make accessing this info much simpler for people who might peruse the poker forum before hitting Vegas such as the OP in future.

I think this image sums up my opinion of your post though.

4xojspk.gif

• Advertisement

Reminds me of the time I went into a petrol station to ask directions and was shown where the maps were kept.

Reminds me of the time I went into a petrol station to ask directions and was shown where the maps were kept.

It's nothing like that, don't be so silly. A closer comparison would be going into a garage to ask for directions and being told that, while the guy at the counter doesn't know how to get there, if you check out the maps you'll be fine.

It's nothing like that, don't be so silly. A closer comparison would be going into a garage to ask for directions and being told that, while the guy at the counter doesn't know how to get there, if you check out the maps you'll be fine.

Ahh, I just like Vegas and wouldn't want it stickied.

Back on topic, op the Venetian if you have a good bankroll probably have tournaments to suit if not try the Stratosphere or Sahara.

That's the best I can do, I didn't really play poker last time I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Ahh, I just like Vegas and wouldn't want it stickied.

Wtf does this mean

Advertisement