Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My bus doesnt get to UCD until 9:10am, what can i do for my lectures at 9am?....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭JoeyH

Invest in a moped!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michelle.Murphy

pseudo_23 wrote: »
    yeah but most of your lectures are preselected and as far as i know the vet nursing ones all start at 9 so i dont see how she can start at 10am. :confused:

Yeah I never heard of this before either , it is confusing, Ah well I'll find out next tuesday what the story is when I reg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

oh :D another ratoath lad!!

well,i managed to get a room close to the college since 3rd year but i am happy to share my 1st and 2nd year everyday-commute-from-ratoath-to-UCD experience:
    you have 2 options:
    1)i know the 7.45am bus is a direct bus from ratoath to ucd,and you will probably reach the college by about 9am,9.30am if the traffic is heavy.but still,7.45am bus is a good choice on saving your money and less hustle,plus you dont need to wake up at 6.30am to get the earlier bus.
    2)get the earlier bus to city centre,and then take a 46A/10/145 bus to college.i suggest you do this if your 9am class is very important to you that you cant be late.

I felt like the commuting to college everyday is sucking the life out of me caused' i am sitting on the bus about 3/4 hours everyday doing nothing.it was so tiring as i can remember :( but i think they have more buses now which is a good news for you new comers:)

Advertisement