Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REGIONAL FORECASTs

Options
  • 27-08-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

here is an idea, i know it will never happen because rte are broke, but wouldnt it be good if each region had its own forecast and forecaster, there is so much variations in each region and it seems to becoming more pronouced as our weather becomes more unpredictable, e.g floods, rainfall, and freak weather etc.

i just feel the met eireann forecast is too generic at the best of times.

Comments

here is an idea, i know it will never happen because rte are broke, but wouldnt it be good if each region had its own forecast and forecaster, there is so much variations in each region and it seems to becoming more pronouced as our weather becomes more unpredictable, e.g floods, rainfall, and freak weather etc.

Who says our weather is becoming more unpredictable?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Daniel O Donnel

As a matter of interest what region are you in?

Advertisement