Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public / Civil Service Forum?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi! Hope I'm in the right spot.

I was wondering if there is a public / civil service forum?

Or if not where would be the best spot to post questions and such on matters relating only to public / civil service? Jobs maybe?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hiya

If you're just posting about applying or discussing the job itself, yes, the Work & Jobs forum (located under Personal in the Biz category) would probably be best.

If it's discussing the public service in general, probably Politics (located in Soc) or maybe the Irish Economy forum under Politics if that's more appropriate.

Kind of depends on what you're posting about tbh:)

If it's anything to do with any of the emergency services (including the Gardai), there's an Emergency Services forum under Soc with a number of specific subforums.

I'm assuming I haven't missed the creation of a Public/Civil Service forum anywhere but I checked just in case:)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Thank you!:D

Advertisement