Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Perlico or trying to

Options
  • 27-08-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hate to sound like a broken record but does anyone know alternative phone numbers for contacting Perlico? ive already used the one they have for customer service and their email on the website. I want to cancel my account- no dsl signal at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Call their sales number. Pretty sure to get through on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Is the sales number not the same as the customer service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Sales Enquiries:

Telephone 1890 252 148

Customer Service:

Telephone 1912

Head Office Enquiries:

Telephone + 353 1 293 3500

From their website

Ok that was stupid was of me :pac:

Tried those numbers-no one will pick up! ugh will try again tomorrow..i have no dsl broadband at all-ridiculous.

Ok I still cannot get through..does anyone have alternative email addresses for contacting perlico? honestly this is driving me insane..been ringing for a few days now..no actual humans on the other end. Sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Even when perlico had that routing problem I could reach them.

Have you actually waited on the phone or just hung up after a couple of minutes? I've always gotten through within 15 or 20 minutes.

Also, if the DSL light is flashing, it's probably eircom's or your own problem. Unless Perlico told eircom wholesale to disconnect you, it's not their fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 woodsp

Good morning,

If you contact me directly at paul.woods@vodafone.com I'd be happy to deal with any issue in person.

Best regards,

Paul Woods

General Manager, Perlico

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Jaysus. Talk about the horse's mouth. I have no issues with Perlico currently. So I'm just going to say thanks for that offer, and it's good to see perlico taking the customer service thing seriously.

And try not to make a hames out of internet routing for websites outside of Ireland/UK again!;)

Advertisement