Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help finding swimsuits !!

• 27-08-2009 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

just booked a last min hoilday !! went shopping today and cannot find any swimsuits or binkins im quiet big on top so cant be wearing teeny tiny things !! any ideas as to were still have swimsuits or online ?? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I saw some in M&S yesterday on sale, there were a few nice ones too

Also, weirdly, there were some in Tesco the other night when I popped in for milk :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

I just received the two bikinis I bought online from Littlewoods (Resort halterneck bikini and you can mix and match which is good cos I need a 12 on top and a size 8 bottoms):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

The resort ones are nice I'm an 8 or 10(depending on the brand), I got a 12 in the top cos it was the only size left & it just fitted! But the bottoms feel true to size

Advertisement