Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 27-08-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Sorry might have the wrong section , if you do a course in Mary I and pass your first year can you change any course you want within either college or have i the wrong end of the stick ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Simple answer is yes.

From experience there are Mary I students that have crossed over from Mary I to UL after citing that they were unhappy with their course:

HOWEVER!!!

Note: If you leave Mary I after 1st year YOU WILL come to UL as a First Year in what ever course of study you choose, and as such YOU WILL have to pay Fees for you first year (as is normal when you drop out of any course).

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

will someone tell me how much does it cost to go into the ul arena wit a student id.... i seen its 180 for the year it seems a bit saucey if u werent going daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

I think €180 is pretty good when you see the quality of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

ya i know it is but lets just say u went in once off how much would it cost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

DJCR wrote: »
    Simple answer is yes.

From experience there are Mary I students that have crossed over from Mary I to UL after citing that they were unhappy with their course:

HOWEVER!!!

Note: If you leave Mary I after 1st year YOU WILL come to UL as a First Year in what ever course of study you choose, and as such YOU WILL have to pay Fees for you first year (as is normal when you drop out of any course).

Ok so i take a course in Mary I this year , but then next year i want to move to ul to do nursing but havent the points but passed 1st year in Mary I can i switch to UL to do the nursing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Not 500% sure...... Doubt it... but I'll get back to you on it tomorrow!!! Have to drift through the notes on the subject!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

no worries at all cheers for help so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

corridon69 wrote: »
    ya i know it is but lets just say u went in once off how much would it cost
    €3 for gym, €4 for pool,they are the student rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aaronlippy

ninty9er wrote: »
    €3 for gym, €4 for pool,they are the student rates.

3 euro for as long as you want?? if so..thas sweet:) ....dont think ill be paying the 180 so...seein as ill hardly go 60 times.... and id only be using the gym anyways...wouldnt bother swimming

Advertisement