Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would I purchase a....

• 27-08-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Cheap grabbing claw/ or even a Litter Picker in Dublin?

Random enough question I know, Not even positive if I'm in the right area of the forums, but I've just been racking my brains trying to figure out where I could get anything cheap like one of these?

litter_grabber.JPG

or

134879.jpg

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Durga

Argos has one in their current catalogue, page 1094, priced at €14.49, but only through their Argos extra stores.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Waterfall1975

Guineys on talbot street. Only a few quid.
    The product is in the basement so the staff may fetch it for you. The lift is usually inaccessible but staff seem friendly & helpful, especially the tall security/manager guy

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The Lizard

murrays medical sell them. also lidl sometimes have specials on them-just ask for an esy-reacher or long handled pick up stick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 easypc

Hi, I got one of these from my mother from Argus. Just take a look at the catalogue.

catherine550
    Codswallop wrote: »
    Cheap grabbing claw/ or even a Litter Picker in Dublin?

Random enough question I know, Not even positive if I'm in the right area of the forums, but I've just been racking my brains trying to figure out where I could get anything cheap like one of these?

litter_grabber.JPG

or

134879.jpg

Thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wheelchair101

have a look at this http://www.beechfieldhealthcare.ie/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=pick+up+reacher&search_in_description=1

they have 20% discount when you use voucher code weblau01

• Advertisement
Advertisement