Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions please...what's the best I can do?

• 27-08-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Selling my Audi A4 tdi, 130bhp, 02 reg, 120k miles, NCT 2010, blue. Usual extras. In very good condition but not pristine.

In last year it's got 4 new firestone tyres, two rear shocks just replaced and new brake pads, FSH (local garage) and will be sold with the timing belt just done and a full service which all adds up to about €1500+ worth of work that won't need doing on it for quite some time again.

Realistically, what's the best I could hope to get for it with the way things are? I need a quick sale. Love the car but circumstances dictate and all that:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

a guy working with me bought an 03 1.9tdi 130 with around the same mileage and an rs4 kit for his soon last week. He paid 7.5k for it. It's an english import and that includes vrt. Very nice car for the money too. Think it was a basic model. Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭cavanmaniac

Cheers for that, it gives me a rough idea of wher I'm at alright...hard to compete with the import prices!

**bump**

Wouldn't mind a few more opinions lads and ladies...has anyone recently bought or sold an A4 with details similar to this?

Cheers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

For some reason they hold they're value well. Friend sold one with no modifications, 110k miles and year 2001 for €4750 last month

Crikey, that seems a bit low? Was that a tdi, or was it a petrol perhaps? I'd hope to do a bit better than that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Crikey, that seems a bit low? Was that a tdi, or was it a petrol perhaps? I'd hope to do a bit better than that...

€4750 for a 01 A4 is very dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

It was the new shape TDI. They're overpriced at that. So much choice out there now. You need to remember that its a 7.5yr old car

Yeah I suppose, but going by carzone the cheapest would be in the 6k and upwards bracket, although there are exceptions of course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yeah I suppose, but going by carzone the cheapest would be in the 6k and upwards bracket, although there are exceptions of course...

Your looking at asking prices not selling prices. Somebody on carzone could ask for €10k for a 01 A4 doesn't mean somebody will pay €10k for it though.

Advertisement