Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting for those affected by adoption

Options
  • 27-08-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All,

I don't recall seeing this on the board before but a meeting will be held in Jury's Hotel, Parnell Street, Dublin on Saturday at 2.00pm for those who have been affected by the Irish adoption system.

Best wishes

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

martinf wrote: »
    Hi All,

I don't recall seeing this on the board before but a meeting will be held in Jury's Hotel, Parnell Street, Dublin on Saturday at 2.00pm for those who have been affected by the Irish adoption system.

Best wishes

Martin

For what purpose? Support or political?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭martinf

Hi,

Support as far as I know but I haven't been to one of these meetings before so I can't say for sure. As a general observation - which may draw loads of abuse - there doesn't seem to be a big appetite for political action in my experience.

Best wishes

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

martinf wrote: »
    As a general observation - which may draw loads of abuse - there doesn't seem to be a big appetite for political action in my experience.

Thanks Martin

And perhaps less opportunity given the current climate, unfortunately.

I wont be able to make it, as much as I would like to, could you let us know how it goes?

Advertisement