Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleadh Choeil na hEireann.. Cavan 2010??

Options
  • 27-08-2009 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Its looking highly possible the all ireland fleadh could be in Cavan town next year... should be announced in the next few days.... looking at results etc.. Tullamore reckon it has the potential to pull in approx 30million euro for the host town...... http://www.offalyexpress.ie/fleadh-cheoil-2009/Dreams-do-come-true-as.5585144.jp

lets hope it does come here (and we dont mess it up!!)!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Yep, it was anounced today.... lock up your daughters next august... 200k people to hit cavan town over the week festivity.... up to 30million euro to made for the commerce !!!

im gonna camp in me back garden and let out me rooms and do breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭pw01

Any idea what weekend in august its on yet

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

the 16th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DeaglanOMurchu

Was @ The Fleadh in Tullamore just recently and it was a great success for the town,and particularly the pub trade.Packed all weekend,day and night,always a session going on somewhere,nothing like i've ever seen before but all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭pw01

Isnt the 16th a monday!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement