Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck dreams

Options
  • 27-08-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

did u ever have a dream where youre walkin then it becomes harder and harder to move..

.panama_dream_job.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

Frequently. Or that I'm trying to run from someone and my legs start to feel heavy and I eventually am stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭_Arctic_

Yes. In one dream, I was standing on a deserted road in the middle of the night. Then a car pulled up and the grim reaper or some other hooded scary thing got out and walked towards me. I tried to run but my legs felt like concrete and I could feel the guy catching up on me. Scary stuff :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yep, it usually includes pain in my legs, like I have really bad artheritis in my knees :(

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I have had something of this kind before, but I don't get heavy legs or anything like that, it's just that I can't move for some reason even though I want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I get that, its the blankets stoping your legs from moving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Or that I'm trying to run from someone and my legs start to feel heavy and I eventually am stuck
    Or that I'm trying to run from someone and I keep falling down!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

At that point I usually wake up for a split second kicking the blankets and fall back asleep again :)

Advertisement