Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Air Freshner

Options
  • 27-08-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

I thought I would post this just to lighten things up seeing as its all doom and gloom with us top of the league and all :D!!!

My sister was recently in London and went to the Spurs thrashing of Liverpool 2-1. She is quite strong willed to say the least and "made" Ledley King sign a programme after we won. If I was 10 I'd be made up but Im still laughing at the thought of her demanding the autograph.

I was up home and she had put a spurs car air freshener in. Nice touch I thought. A work colleague got into the car today and pointed out it was only Spurs on one side and went into a rant about how the powers to be at spurs could "make more yiddish money by only having the cockerel and to dare is to do on one side".

Advertisement