Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sidi Genius 5 Pro Shoes, white, size 44

• 27-08-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I bought these in Nigel's Cycles, Galway about a month ago, have worn them once on a 20 mile spin, they are too big, I should have bought size 43 but thought 44 would be fine.

So bottom line is they cost me 150, will consider offers around 90.

This is the model.....

Genius51_WhiWhi.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭ciarsciars

Hi, where are you based and what size foot are you (UK sizing)?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 velogalway

ciarsciars wrote: »
    Hi, where are you based and what size foot are you (UK sizing)?

I am based in Galway but I am in Dublin quite a lot. I am a size 9 UK which normally translates into a size 43. I had old Sidi's which were size 44 and fitted perfectly but these are two big. Perhaps Sid finally got their sizing consistent with other manufacturers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

offer 70 provided they fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

Hi,

Are these standard width? I can offer €80 subject to them fitting.

Thanks,

rigal

Yes these are the normal width fitting, not the wider width fitting that is also available.

• Advertisement

velogalway wrote: »
    Yes these are the normal width fitting, not the wider width fitting that is also available.

Cool. Would you be in Dublin in the next week or two? Will you take 80 for them?

rigal wrote: »
    Cool. Would you be in Dublin in the next week or two? Will you take 80 for them?

I will be in Dub on the week beginning 13th Sept. 80 euro is a deal. Can you PM me your contact details please?

PM sent.

Advertisement