Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Van lit on fire in Blarney

Options
  • 27-08-2009 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭

what the hell is going on with the gardaí in blarney its like a personal vendetta....
    just heard there a Garda speed van was lit on fire in blarney...

(an old boards thread)
    Arson attack on Blarney Garda Station . . . Again
    From Breaking News.Ie

28/06/2009 - 11:18:19
    Gardaí are investigating an arson attack on a garda station in Co Cork.

It happened at 5am this morning at Blarney Garda Station.

Minor damage was caused and nobody was injured.

No arrests have been made.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/g...xzz0Jiy25060&D

It was also damaged back in October here's the news item at the time: From RTE.ie

Monday, 13 October 2008 19:48

A garda station in Connemara, Co Galway, has been extensively damaged in a suspected arson attack.

The fire at Carna Garda Station broke out at around 10pm last night.

Five days ago, Blarney Garda Station in Co Cork was also badly damaged by fire.

Gardaí are attempting to establish a motive for the attacks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Its crazy that there is no respect any more for the gardai. Recently in St Mary's Park in limerick the gardai were raiding a house and while they inside someone set fire to one of the squad cars outside. Crowds stood round filmin it on there camera phones, I was shown some of the footage myself. These people dont even have respect for themselves and dont see any wrong in they are doing. Disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

blarney park was set alight twice there last year aswell as one of the pubs in tower just up the road......like the wild fkn west

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

This actually happened at the entrance to Primrose Hill in Tower and NOT in Blarney as stated by the opening post.

Hope they catch the stupid person that did it

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Hope the b---ards are caught! We (the tax payers and families) are paying for all this criminal damage>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

There has always been that stuff goin on up that direction. Lots of "Active" people up that direction. Or people who say they are active anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

or just retarded pyromaniac's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

I remember the first time the barracks was burnt down the gard standing outside wouldnt let me take a pic with my phone but if i had an actual camera with me it would have been ok

Advertisement