Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Phone Recommendations] A Neurotic

• 27-08-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭

I've had and loved a Sony Ericsson k800i for the last 2 years or so, but unfortunately it's time for me to get a new phone. I'm not sure if the k800 is still on the market, but while I'm buying I thought I might as well get something newer. I'm on Vodafone but don't really mind changing network if I get a better deal elsewhere.

My favourite thing about the k800i was the quality of the camera and its ease of use. Having a flash was very handy. I also used it for listening to music so having a memory card slot is important too. Oh, and the bluetooth remote control function was used regularly too.

Form isn't too important, although flip phones are not my favourites.

Price range? Up to €150, or thereabouts. Might push it up to if I find something I really like.

I'd appreciate any recommendations :)

Comments

Advertisement