Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRO ARMS 40 MM GRENADES

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi i have 3 40mm grenades made by Pro Arms. 1 is working perfect but the other 2 wont hold the gas in. i reset the bearings but by the time i refill the grenade with gas put it in launcher it has run out. 1 of the grenades is leaking at the top of the brass nozzle where u fill it up and the other i haven't got a clue. returning them is not an option cos there from ehobby in asia. please help. (oh and there are brand new not out in skirmish yet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Now this is just a guess here, but if they're brand new the o-rings may be dried out/shrunk a little bit from sitting on a shelf for awhile allowing gas to leak out?..

Try douse the thing in some good ole silicon spray and see if that helps the seals?

Advertisement