Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse yard wanted north dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

anybody know of a stable yard for rent in north county dublin min 4 to 10 stables near airport within 20 min drive? must have sand arena and turnout. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

You could try looking at some of the papers and magazines such as the Irish Field or the Farmers Journal. There are normally a few yards for rents advertised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 robf

Thanks for reply. I have brlooking in all those areas. But nothing. Hopefully word of mouth will do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 11 usethewhip

HI Robf,

I have a couple of stables free that I was thinking of renting out.... We're in North Dub, have 2 arenas, etc.
    Just to say I haven't been keen too rent, as I'm really fussy. But will rent to the right person, you can PM me for my phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 caseysophie

usethewhip wrote: »
    HI Robf,

I have a couple of stables free that I was thinking of renting out.... We're in North Dub, have 2 arenas, etc.
    Just to say I haven't been keen too rent, as I'm really fussy. But will rent to the right person, you can PM me for my phone number.

Hi usethewhip

Just looking around for a yard and came across you. Have you rented out??
    Thanks

Advertisement