Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darts tourneys in limerick

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

hi guys.fan of darts.more of a bedroom player but practice a good bit. just wondering is there any comps on in the city area .most of the darts tournaments i here about are on the outskirts of limerick or down in kerry. is there any darts comps open to players who are not member of a darts team that are on in the city or near it. cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

You're prob just best off to head to pubs lik Magniers in Roches street or the imperial up careys road. They have teams but i'm sure they run tourneys too on an individual basis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I second the Imperial Arms. They even had the Munster Final there a fair few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I believe the imperial do a darts night each friday

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭wildrover444

Roadend wrote: »
    I believe the imperial do a darts night each friday

yeah i have seen them advertise darts on a friday,think u have to be part of a team though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

I think there is an informal night on Thursdays or Fridays in the Unicorn

• Advertisement
Advertisement