Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Irish Amateur Poker League starts Sept-Dec 09 (€65,000 GUARANTEED)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭IPPT

Hi we at poker in the pub are looking for tournament directors in the following counties Cork and Wexford, due to a huge response from pubs in these areas we have to expand. if your interested you can pm me here or send a e-mail to info@pokerinthepub.ie

regards,

Jim

Well last night another player trough to killarney well done to Alan Sommers who won his seat in bar code. check out tonights venues on our web-site http://www.pokerinthepub.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

Well congrats to our very own Boardy David Scully (Irish Iron) and Joey Delaney who qualifried last Thursday in Delaney's of Portlaoise
    A new league starts next week reg @ 8.30pm, game starts 9pm, GOOD LUCK
    Regards Paddy @ Winstons Poker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cj-

Is there any new leagues starting tonight around dublin! I want to try and quaillify but can only play Tuesdays and dont want to jump into the middle of a league??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 IrePkrNgts

cj- wrote: »
    Is there any new leagues starting tonight around dublin! I want to try and quaillify but can only play Tuesdays and dont want to jump into the middle of a league??

Hello CJ,

If you looking for tournaments on the south side of Dublin we have the following tournaments with a new league starting tonight
    (All run into the Irish Amateur Poker League)

Patrick Ivorys Dalkey 8pm €30 Rebuy (1 Only)
    Bradys of Shankill 7.30pm €30 Rebuy (1 Only)
    Kiely's of Donnybrook 8.00pm €30 Rebuy (1 Only)
    Terenure Inn 8.00pm €30 Rebuy (1 Only)
    Mortons (Firhouse Inn) 8.00pm €30 Rebuy (1 Only)
    Rockfield Lounge Dundrum 8.00pm €50 FreezeOut

All tournaments are Dealer dealt

For More info please see http://irishpokernights.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cj-

Was knida looking somewhere close to home, on the northside? i checked the website but no info about new leagues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 IrePkrNgts

Was knida looking somewhere close to home, on the northside? i checked the website but no info about new leagues

North Side tournaments tonight are

Goose Tavern
    Horse and Hound
    Talka House

I'm not sure of the league status of these pubs but you could contact Poker In The Pub on 4557302.

Hi,

New league tonight in the Tolka house at 8pm, 10 euro entry. also the goose tavern week 1 this is a 20 euro entry with rebuys at 10 euro.

New Leagues start this week in venues trough out the country check our website http://www.pokerinthepub.ie for a venue near you.

regards,

Jim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭aubreym

hi,
    can anyone confirm whats the story with pub games in cork?

rang the Hawthorn bar on monday afternoon & they said there was no game on, even though it was listed on the website? :confused:

also, is there a game on tonight in the Pitz/waxys on marlboro street? if so, what time does it start?

thanks,
    aubreym

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Boredatwork

aubreym wrote: »
    hi,
    can anyone confirm whats the story with pub games in cork?

rang the Hawthorn bar on monday afternoon & they said there was no game on, even though it was listed on the website? :confused:

also, is there a game on tonight in the Pitz/waxys on marlboro street? if so, what time does it start?

thanks,
    aubreym

The Anglers Rest pub league is going on deffo ! The first round finished last tues. So the slate is wiped clean and round 2 starts next tues. It starts at 9pm. Good game, with frendly players and the fella that runs it is A1 !

The Anglers Rest pub league is going on deffo ! The first round finished last tues. So the slate is wiped clean and round 2 starts next tues. It starts at 9pm. Good game, with frendly players and the fella that runs it is A1 !
    Hi the pitz bar week 3 tonight at 8.30pm, monday de barras bandon 8.30pm, thursday roise o gradys, middleton 8.30pm there is 3 more starting up in the next couple of weeks checkhttp://www.pokerinthepub.ie

Advertisement