Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has Ryanair taken away the Maestro card option

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

This is so bloody, bloody, bloody annoying. Why the hell on earth has Ryanair taken away the Maestro card option, I demand an explanation. I have used this card about ten times with them (UK Maestro card) and now the option is not there anymore. I wish I had the power to stop all their aircraft all at once. Hello god, could you do something here please, cheers. Im so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bloody bloody bloody bloody angry angry angry angry angry. Can someone do something about this please, does anyone have the power to shut this airline down until they bring back the Maestro card option. Bloody dickheads, I dont have a Visa or a Mastercard. Someone please ban all normal credit cards so us poor buggers with debit cards can have some leeway on the internet.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement