Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian scientist photographs souls leaving body at death

Options
  • 28-08-2009 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

My father told me about this topic years ago and i always believed it.

Scientists using the GDV technique say that the aura of those who die unexpectedly or violently differs from those who experience a calm death. The souls of the former remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night. Korotkov ascribes that phenomenon to unused energy retained by the soul. He suggests that the GDV technique will also have applications for distinguishing genuine psychics from frauds.

http://mosnews.com/weird/2009/07/30/photosoul/

Atlast some solid proof this is really true.We all have an aura and a soul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Not really sure what to think, have never really considered. But where are the pics?:D I have my doubts on it being your soul leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So where are these photos exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Erm, where are the photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

No photos, no story

/thread

Well according to the technique http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography
    Pennies have souls.

File:Kirl66_g.png

So what's the conspiracy exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

Wow, that's amazing, I can soo picture those souls leaving their bodies, and because it's a claim from a Russian scientist in St. Petersburg ya just know it's true!

MultiUmm wrote: »
    Wow, that's amazing, I can soo picture those souls leaving their bodies, and because it's a claim from a Russian scientist in St. Petersburg ya just know it's true!

You only believe Russian scientists are dodgy because The Man tells you so. It's a conspiracy so that whhen the Russians DO show us pictures of pennies and people's souls climbing out of the body, you won't believe it!

See? You're already sceptical. IT'S WORKING!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

KarinFischerSpirit.jpg

Thats one of the first results I got when I googled 'soul leaving the body'...:rolleyes:, apparently the soul of a woman rising upwards after she had died during an operation, read the full story.......if you want:

http://www.ghostcircle.com/spiritphotos/KarinFischer.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You only believe Russian scientists are dodgy because The Man tells you so. It's a conspiracy so that whhen the Russians DO show us pictures of pennies and people's souls climbing out of the body, you won't believe it!

See? You're already sceptical. IT'S WORKING!

That's actually a very good reply. I enjoyed reading that now. Russian scientists were the first to put a man into space.But the evil Nazi's were the first to put a man made object into space.I'm sure they're all complete idiots though, after all they are from Russia...

That's actually a very good reply. I enjoyed reading that now. Russian scientists were the first to put a man into space.But the evil Nazi's were the first to put a man made object into space.I'm sure they're all complete idiots though, after all they are from Russia...

Erm, so yeah, any word on those pictures?

• Advertisement

What pictures?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

How about any actual explanation of what is being detected by these "photos"?

Any rational science we could repeat here in the "sceptical" west... ?

The first requirement of a scientific claim is that it be repeatable by others in other labs. This fails that test at the first hurdle.

DeV.

The soul is being detected as far as I know.
    Did they try repeat what he did in a lab with people dying? I've only read 1 or 2 articles, maybe you read more about this?

What pictures?

The pictures of the soul that this thread is apparently about?

Oh sorry I didn't see your post my apologies.

These pictures were on the scientist site and the mirro news paper. But, it has exceeded it's allocated bandwidth

death-moment-pic-life-ru-473321134.jpg

Auras and Aura Imaging are once again prominently shown on the SciFi Network TV program, "Proof Positive". Incidentally, auras were the one story that was "proof positive"-ly true! Guy Coggins, president of Aura Imaging and inventor of WinAura and the Aura Camera is interviewed in this braodcast.

Those look suspiciously like thermal images.

Is "aura" swaheli for "heat"?

Damn Ruskies!

BTW, neither those images have anything to do with what you're on about.

BTW, neither those images have anything to do with what you're on about.
    Those look suspiciously like thermal images.
    They do don't they.They should of used black as a colour instead.Dam russkies...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Waaaait wait wait wait... So conspiracy theorists are willing to argue that... the moon landing photos are fake... And these are real?

They're just thermal images, of course there's going to be a change - The limbs/extremities will get cold first and go back into the centre of the body - the main mass of heat, last.

I don't care where it comes from, north, south, east or west - I'm going to be incredibly skeptical of it. A lot of theories of photos of soul leaving the body come from traditions of portraits being taken on the death bed/after the death, images would be long exposures, and any other movement would be picked up. Photography was seen as being a lot more mysterious 'back then' as a lot was unexplained.

The photos would be incredibly hard to prove, and incredibly easy to fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

they are a bit late with this,budist priests have always said that they see and help souls leave the body, check out budism

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Moving to Paranormal.

Redirected posters please note that the Paranormal forum rules are not the same as the CT forum rules. If you're not familiar with them, go read them before posting

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

I total agree its thermal imaging.Compare it to an example from a thermal imager below.

leo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Everything living has an aura - from plants to humans, to animals. I've started to see the auras around all of those during the last year and I don't have some vision disorder like synesthesia (sp?) or otherwise. Had an eye test back in February and t'was all good. Anyway, I can just see a milky-looking layer around them which sort of undulates in balled-up waves. Can't see any colours yet - just that milky-coloured layer. I think that's the etheric body/layer of the aura, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.. I don't even need to adjust my vision (like I used to) to be able to see them. I know several other people who can see the auras of things as well. They're just ordinary people - two are nurses, one is a landscape gardener and the other is a student. The nurses can see an awful lot in the auras though - colours, information about the person, etc. I think it comes with practice, tbh.

Everything living has an aura - from plants to humans, to animals. I've started to see the auras around all of those during the last year and I don't have some vision disorder like synesthesia (sp?) or otherwise. Had an eye test back in February and t'was all good. Anyway, I can just see a milky-looking layer around them which sort of undulates in balled-up waves. Can't see any colours yet - just that milky-coloured layer. I think that's the etheric body/layer of the aura, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.. I don't even need to adjust my vision (like I used to) to be able to see them. I know several other people who can see the auras of things as well. They're just ordinary people - two are nurses, one is a landscape gardener and the other is a student. The nurses can see an awful lot in the auras though - colours, information about the person, etc. I think it comes with practice, tbh.

So, this has nothing to do with your eye sight?

Can you tell me, what is it you are seeing do you think? Are you seeing a person's personality? Their fears?

Is there any scientific basis to what you are aying or are we to take your word for it?

(btw, i don't believe in this stuff, just so you know where i stand)

So, this has nothing to do with your eye sight?

No, because everything else around the plant/person/animal looks completely normal, be it the furniture, the street and its features, or whatever. If the person is holding a bag, the bag looks totally normal in contrast to the auric outline around the person.
    Can you tell me, what is it you are seeing do you think? Are you seeing a person's personality? Their fears?

No, I'm not seeing the person's personality or fears - I'm just seeing their aura. Nothing else (for now)... I use my mind to see what someone's personality is like - same as everyone else.
    Is there any scientific basis to what you are saying or are we to take your word for it?

Dunno. I think auras have been captured using Kirlian Photography. I don't see what the big deal is really because all it is is just the electromagnetic field around an organism. I'm not bothered about anyone humming and hawing about taking my word for it on this. Do what you like.
    (btw, i don't believe in this stuff, just so you know where i stand)

Uh yeah, I know. You didn't need to point that out to me seeing as it was glaringly obvious already.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Kirlian photography doesnt photograph the aura per se. It photographs a created electrical field. Now if this is what you understand the aura to be, fine and dandy. But with many alternative practitioners, the aura is described very differently.

I dont have much time for Kirlian photography, tbh, I did a bit of looking into it and feel its been hijacked as aura photography, which it is not.

I have seen auras though, so for me, theres definitely something going on. :). Question is, what, exactly. I dont like when someone comes up with a theory and peddles it as fact, when we dont know, which is what many in alternative healing do.

Oryx wrote: »
    Kirlian photography doesnt photograph the aura per se. It photographs a created electrical field. Now if this is what you understand the aura to be, fine and dandy. But with many alternative practitioners, the aura is described very differently.

Yeah like,I thought/think that the aura is just the electromagnetic field around a person or some other living yoke? I can see what you're saying about most alternative practitioners seeing the human aura differently - that they can apparently 'know' things about the person based on information stored in the aura. I don't know how they supposedly see the aura - like,what they're looking at. I've never had anyone (who says they can see an aura)describe what that looks like for me. All I know is that there are layers and changing colours, usually with a predominant 'base colour' that remains inert. Obviously Ive read things about what 'proper' auras are supposed to look like but I like to hear opinions on it that are a bit closer to home. So to speak.
    Well, all I can see is a glowing outline around a person, an animal, or a plant at this point in time. That obv includes myself. Like,just this morning, when I was shaving myself in front of the mirror (and I had the light on because it was still dark outside), I could see this glowing outline around my head and shoulders and all. It's easier to see my own when I'm inside there in the bathroom because the walls are yellow, although I can see it against white and blue backgrounds - just not as vividly. When I see my own aura (as basic as my view of it seems to be, e.g. as distinct from alternative practioners' experience and all), the glowing outline extends about six inches from myself all around my body. I also see these sort of concentric whorls visually pulsating within that outline. If I move around a bit, this outline that I see remains around my body, as well. So movement doesn't make it magically disappear. I also saw these people on bicycles a couple of weeks ago and, as they were moving along their aura - or whatver you want to call it - stayed with them. Now I'm probably making it all sound freakish but that's the best way I can describe it. Bear in mind that seeing this outline/aura has not and does not have any negative effects on anything else, or whatever. It seems really ordinary,tbh.
    I dont have much time for Kirlian photography, tbh, I did a bit of looking into it and feel its been hijacked as aura photography, which it is not.

I just mentioned the Kirlian photography because thats the only practice I know of that's supposedly connected with auras. I have a lot of doubts about that Kirlian stuff though because I did a bit of an experiment before when I turned up at one of these holistic fairs, and I went to two separate 'aura photography' stands within 10 minutes of each other. Off I went to stand number one and had the photo taken. When I looked at that, there was all this sunny yellow around me with a layer of bright green on the outside. Fair enough. Btw,I sat down with the bloke who took the photo and who explained the 'meaning' behind all that. He was a nice bloke but I didnt take it too seriously. Then I turned up at the second aura photography stand (which was cheaper than stand 1, btw) at the opposite end of the hall and let the lady take the photo. This time, the photo showed my head and shoulders very clearly (not obscured by all the colour in the photo from aura stand number one like) with all this clear, almost transparent white colour encircling me and streaks of light purple on each side. Seriously like,it was miles apart from the other photo taken at the other stand 10 minutes before. Is it actually possible for a human aura to change so dramatically in appearance within the space of 10 mins?? :rolleyes: I was thinking that either it was a case of one of the stands producing a correct visual representation of the aura (with the other stand producing sh"te), or that the both of them were shovelling out photographic sh"t. I havent decided which one yet. Seriously WTF was that all about? Needless to say I haven't troubled myself in clamouring for another experience of 'aura photography'
    I have seen auras though, so for me, theres definitely something going on. :). Question is, what, exactly. I dont like when someone comes up with a theory and peddles it as fact, when we dont know, which is what many in alternative healing do.

What do you generally see when you look at someone's aura? How does it differ for u? I do believe there is such a thing as auras because a person's 'energy' precedes them, like,before they're about to walk up to you or enter a room. I worked for this big [EMAIL="bast@rd"]bast@rd[/EMAIL] of a fella a few years ago and myself and the two other lads could sense whenever he was going to come into the garage because it was like the air got thick, heavy and 'charged'. He was always in a bad mood. We just always knew he was nearby. I think that's the aura of a person. Same thing when I've been in fights and I know the other fella is going to stir sh!t because I can feel it and my stomach sort of knotting up. Contrast that with walking past a few kids/babies and everything in the air feels very 'clear', gentle and obv non-threatening. Theres definitely something there because you can feel it

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

MrMojo, I get what you are saying about feeling someones presence. At the moment, in my own life Im analysing when that happens to see if something visual or whatever has prompted it. Im a stickler for checking Im not deluding myself. :) In younger years, I always seemed to pick up on someones mood, (angry, sad, worried, lying) I dont know if that was something paranormal, or maybe Im just very very good at picking up non verbal and facial cues. Something that might be relevant to the whole sensing auras thing.

In terms of seeing auras, its very intermittent. I always described it as a Ready Brek glow :p which you will only understand if youre a child of the 70/80s who saw the Ready Brek ads! As you say, its a glow around someone that stays with them as they move. Its not to be confused with that after effect on your retina when you stare at something for a while.

Ive also seen strong colour such as green or purple on people, usually these people are working spiritually at the time, and the colour is over part of them rather than being seen as a surrounding glow, if you get me.
    On occasion Ive seen dark patches on a person, you then discover they have pain there. So its intruiging.

Advertisement