Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Need help and such(I'm a noob)

Options
  • 28-08-2009 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

I playeed the 14 day free trial last year and I kept meaning to come back so more than likely I will be but I need help.

I'm tempted to re-rolla new charecter because of the new tutorial thing I've ehard about but the guy I have is pretty good and has a good ship,When I was playing in a net cafe a guy who's was playing it since the begining helped me.

I'm afraid that if I jump back in now I'll be completly lost :(.

also two friends of mine are thinking of starting up:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

yo, if you start playing again you can join my guild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Ah thanks,which one is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Join eve university they exist to help new player's.... i used to suggest joining the irish channel as well but i dont even know if people go there anymore :halflife2:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sir Molle wrote: »
    yo, if you start playing again you can join my guild
    Awaits the firing squad...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Next person to refer to a corp/alliance as a guild gets banned. :pac:
    bizmark wrote: »
    Join eve university they exist to help new player's.... i used to suggest joining the irish channel as well but i dont even know if people go there anymore :halflife2:

^^ This, still a few of us in the irish room but its not what it once was unfortunately =/

• Advertisement

Seloth wrote: »
    Ah thanks,which one is it?

goons

we are the elite pvpers of eve and we do other stuff like alliance wide mining ops and role playing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

goons

we are the elite pvpers of eve and we do other stuff like alliance wide mining ops and role playing

sounds kinky!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

goons

This will end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I would suggest not listening to anyone on here. Including myself.

I actually knoqw quite a bitabout Goon lol,arent you new members encouraged to buy ships that are disposable *L* for your swarm tactics :pac:

• Advertisement

I actually knoqw quite a bitabout Goon lol,arent you new members encouraged to buy ships that are disposable *L* for your swarm tactics :pac:

if u want to fly your only battleship in combat you can do that if you like.

Lol,tbh I was probably aiming for Goon,somethingaful always seems to dominate any game they join heh.

well if youre still interested in joining my space guild hit me up with a pm and well talk about getting you in

well if youre still interested in joining my space guild hit me up with a pm and well talk about getting you in

1 week ban you were warned.

What did he do?

Are there any Irish Corps actually?,It'd be pretty fun to control a system or two *L*

What did he do?

Are there any Irish Corps actually?,It'd be pretty fun to control a system or two *L*

He angered the Eve Gods.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

lol banning somone for saying guild instead of corp is a blatant abuse of power... just because you are an almighty mod doesnt mean you have to powertrip like the rest of the atari jaguars

lol banning somone for saying guild instead of corp is a blatant abuse of power... just because you are an almighty mod doesnt mean you have to powertrip like the rest of the atari jaguars

I just don't like Sir Molle very much since it's an obvious troll and I fall for those so easily.

My this thread has really changed subject.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Welcome to boards.ie :P

• Advertisement

hey...march 2007 apparently :P

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What did he do?

Never ever trust what a goon says in Eve. No matter how friendly one might seem, they're just luring you in, they will eventually drag you into an alley, rape you, rob you and feed you to the wild cats. Anything they steal from you is mostly just a bonus, the real prize is your tears.

I'm not joking.

He was banned because for some reason R0ot doesn't like boards.ie being used as a means of harvesting sweet pubbie tears :)

(love ya really)

To use a metaphor: You are a hot girl in a bar. Sir Molle is a suave serial killer rapist with roofies in his pocket. He was all like "Come back to my fancy apartment and we can drink champagne, I can totally get you a job as a model" and then root the bouncer comes along and he's all like "hey buddy I told you not to be raping our patrons".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JoeDante

1st rule of eve is do the tutorial
    2nd rule is never refer to a corp as a guild.

after that it's a free for all.

EDIT: start a new character and do the tutorial again if you want, then go back to your main? it'll all come back to you fairly quickly anyway, and you can always ask in the rookie channel.

Zillah wrote: »
    *words*

You sir are a hero! :D

pubby tears for the epic winnery

-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

shoulda been perma-ban :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I'm a goony goon look at me look at me look at how goony I am I'm going to post about my goonyness look at me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Gneez wrote: »
    I'm a goony goon look at me look at me look at how goony I am I'm going to post about my goonyness look at me

With a poast like that its almost as if I am reading GF.com

Advertisement