Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Need help and such(I'm a noob)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Gneez wrote: »
    I'm a goony goon look at me look at me look at how goony I am I'm going to post about my goonyness look at me
    emot-goonsay.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

All we need now is that fucking stupid giant :smug: emote and this thread will be complete.

emot-smughuge.gif

there we go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Being in goon's must be a laugh the same retarded "amusing" scam attemps and iinternet memes for going on 3-4 year's now guess thats the benfite of being in an alliance with 3000 gibbering antisocial manchildren no one really notice's when your all back slapping each other and tonguing each other's balls for being so very funny :brofist: .

:smug: kekekekekekekek : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Advertisement

R0ot wrote: »
    well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

nice job, grats all :):):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I doseem to get the impression all right that the corporation is like...well Orcs ia film or something *L*.Its like "Bah..Kill" and the guy hits his friend with an axe ,and then suddenly they see somthing shiny and amass an army to get it...or destroy,depends on how shiny it is.

Seloth wrote: »
    I doseem to get the impression all right that the corporation is like...well Orcs ia film or something *L*.Its like "Bah..Kill" and the guy hits his friend with an axe ,and then suddenly they see somthing shiny and amass an army to get it...or destroy,depends on how shiny it is.

haha, yeah man, I like you *L*

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Seloth wrote: »

yeah man thats exactly how it works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Your average Orc has a longer attention span than your average Goonfleet member

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

kyp_durron wrote: »
    haha, yeah man, I like you *L*

i always knew you went for the lads ... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

I've been a Goonswarm member pilot for 18 months now. Whats next. I need more. Help me.

**** empire I like my neg sec status

Advertisement