Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 customer care ireland

• 28-08-2009 4:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

called 3 today to enquire about N97 release date did the usual press 1 for bill pay etc next of all i heard an irish voice i thought the lines were crossed.

turns out that 3 have opened a call centre in waterford the lad was telling me that its not a 24hr svc more 9am-9pm then after that over to the mumbai boys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

awsoem

totally justifies their recent slew of price increases

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Maybe after 3 years of complaints they finally got the message. Kinda reminds me of the webtexts, they refused for so long saying msn was good enough, but they finally backed down :)

i only recieved a call a couple of weeks ago from some company working on behalf of 3 asking me what i think of there service etc 3 must have listened to the company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

I called 1913 there, went for PAYG mobile broadband, then 2 for technical support and I heard an Indian voice...Anyone able to get anyone Irish?

Adro947 wrote: »
    I called 1913 there, went for PAYG mobile broadband, then 2 for technical support and I heard an Indian voice...Anyone able to get anyone Irish?

i still have the 083 33333333 nbr saved for customer svc thats what i used yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

called 3 today to enquire about N97 release date did the usual press 1 for bill pay etc next of all i heard an irish voice i thought the lines were crossed.

turns out that 3 have opened a call centre in waterford the lad was telling me that its not a 24hr svc more 9am-9pm then after that over to the mumbai boys.

Is area code 051 Waterford?

Had a few calls from this number and when I answered it, it would start to ring? Like a call back? So I thought it was one of those answer a call and get charged a fortune scams? SO would hang up!

Anyway must be them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Rigney Dolphin call center, could be chorus or a whole host of companys that outsouce some of their staff, no scam...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

would be f/ing great if this is true anyway. Its so difficult speaking to those boys in mumbai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

That's one positive step. Someone who actually understands clearly the words you're using is a massive start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Was only onto them today about 4pm and it was still someone from India but I got one of those 051 calls the other day and got the ringing tone when I answered, wonder what that is about.

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Was only onto them today about 4pm and it was still someone from India but I got one of those 051 calls the other day and got the ringing tone when I answered, wonder what that is about.

just called them about 5 mins ago and was talking to a girl from waterford i told them im thinking of leaving due to the prices of the phones on up grade etc.
    told them i might go back to vodafone there going get a mgr to call me back tomorrow to discuss my situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

Yeah it was 3 irish customer service,on that number. Told them the number one reason they are losing customers was customer service, anyway was nice speaking to someone who knows what your on about.

i was just talking to the call center in waterford it seems they only look after customer upgrades& people who are out of contract(thinking of leaving).

the girl told me that tech support& other areas of customer service will be done by Mumbai

Advertisement