Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much loved Doll falling to pieces

Options
  • 28-08-2009 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    My little girl has a much loved soft bodied doll that is slowly falling apart. The dolls hospital in Dublin will fix her for us but as we're in Cork the round trip will take 2 to 3 weeks. She can't leave the house to go to the shop without her much loved Jo Jo so don't know how she'd cope with 2 to 3 weeks without her.

Has anyone any idea of a seamstress etc in the Cork area that could help me out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Dolphins

I think there is a lady at the top of shandon street (not sure where exactly) who does clothes etc. Gerty is her name. My mother used to go toher to get clothes altered. I'd say anyone who does clothes alterations should be able to help you out. You could try asking in places like the Gentlemans Quarters or something as they have a lady who alters clothes. Even if they can't help they might be able to point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Pinocchio on Paul's Street used to have a Teddy Bear Hospital. The shop is still there but not sure if they still have the Teddy Bear's Hospital. I am sure they could suggest somewhere if they don't.

Advertisement