Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laminate Wooden Flooring

• 28-08-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to buy good quality laminate wooden flooring and I was wondering if going up north would be any cheaper??

Can anyone recommend any places to try??

I've heard there is a place outside Enniskillen (called Kesh or something?) and it is meant to be very good - does anyone have any details

Has anyone here bought wooden flooring up north??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tikkal

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Western_sean

We got laminate flooring from these guys delivered from the uk for free (once you order over a certain amount). Arrived in about 10 days very quick and efficient - definitely worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Called Trunk Flooring and they said they dont do laminate flooring although I heard a girl say thats where she got hers??

Anyway, thanks for the link but i would like to see the flooring before i buy it. Old fashioned i know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Western_sean

Hi

All those laminates from completely flooring are brands which are available in Ireland we went to our local hardware picked out what we wanted and then bought it from completely flooring. So you can see it before you buy...sort of.

Advertisement