Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf kayaking/playboating Club&Soc

• 28-08-2009 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey,

Starting in Wexford campus this year as a mature student (still cant believe they class me as mature at 25 :rolleyes: ) and I've been looking in the sites clubs and socs, I dont see a kayaking club and was thinking of setting one up.

I surf kayak in Wexford quiet a bit and I'm getting into river running this winter and Im always looking for people to hit the surf with.

Is there many playboaters/surfkayakers or creekers out there? Or even sea/lake paddlers that might be interested in a club? If there was enough people we could organise a pool session over the winter to pratice rolls and improve techneques?

Just an idea im putting out there...

Advertisement