Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in West Cork- Feedback please

• 28-08-2009 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Following on from this thread: Rapid Broadband

I am just wondering if any of you have feedback or updates on Rapid Broadband. Perhaps you have an alternative company that provide broadband to West Cork?

Thanks folks, :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Moved IoffL > Broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Scubachick wrote: »
    Following on from this thread: Rapid Broadband

I am just wondering if any of you have feedback or updates on Rapid Broadband. Perhaps you have an alternative company that provide broadband to West Cork?

Thanks folks, :D

Use this site to check if an exchange near you is broadband enabled

http://www.broadbandatoz.ie/your-area.asp?id=2

Check your phone line and pick your ISP.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭techie

I am in Newcestown, and I have been using www.ahcnetworks.com for the past four years with no trouble other than severe storms. (Its wireless also)

Donal is the guy there to talk to and you can check out the coverage map on the website above.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭forestman

Hi. My wife's parents recently had rapid broadband installed and have a problem with their caller I'd no longer working. I haven't seen the set up myself but a quick google search pointed towards Maybe a problem with the dsl filter?? Anyone else have this problem or any advice to share? Thanks

Advertisement