Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player available!

• 28-08-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm Sam, I'm 16 and have been playing about 3 years now and i dont care what age musicians i play with older younger. Im looking for a band or playing opportunities around Wexford. I'm in the Bunclody area.

Id be looking for a covers band to begin with and we could go from there. I play anything from Led zep-Incubus, Foo fighters-the specials, if you get me.
    Id be looking for weekly practices if possible.
    Ive got my own gear, fender jazz 24, ashdown halfstack and some other bits and bobs.

If your interested or have any Q's send me a PM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fatgoogle

Bump, any one, just looking to play, ya know.

Bump up.

Bump

Bump,

Can you edit these threads, i thought i might change it to the way the way specified.

I see you're new here.

First off, publishing phone numbers is not allowed.

Secondly, bumping threads every day is not allowed.

Thirdy, read the charter here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054877875

Cheers,

Papa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MGSman123

Fatgoogle wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm Sam, I'm 16 and have been playing about 3 years now and i dont care what age musicians i play with older younger. Im looking for a band or playing opportunities around Wexford. I'm in the Bunclody area.

Id be looking for a covers band to begin with and we could go from there. I play anything from Led zep-Incubus, Foo fighters-the specials, if you get me.
    Id be looking for weekly practices if possible.
    Ive got my own gear, fender jazz 24, ashdown halfstack and some other bits and bobs.

If your interested or have any Q's send me a PM
    Hey,

You wouldn't be willing to travel up to Dublin in order to find your band? We're all 17 too!

Martin.

Ya man i would, the only problem is transport, would i be able to use a bass amp up there, as getting my one up there would be a pain, so if i could borrow one i could hop on a bus with my bass and be up there whenever.

Any one interested.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Miagi

Hi Sam,

We are band from Waterford playing covers (influence Pink Floyd, Smokie, Thin Lizzy, Joe Cocker, Santana etc.) and few original things. We are age 30 and over. If you still looking for a band and don´t mind to travel to Waterford to practise once a week (we´ve got a bass guitar and combo available in the rehersal room) please send me an email: janlanik@centrum.cz

John.

• Advertisement
Advertisement