Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum Spend for Laser Transactions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

No minimum spend where i work, ive put threw transactions for litres of milk and the likes! I always find it funny when they put 1.35 on a card even though they clearly have it in change in their other hand :P

Oh and ive had people buying just a soup roll with a 50 note (Soup roll being 20c now!:D)

Tbh, we've customer accounts for well known locals or whatever. All we need to do is swipe them and get a signiture, its the way to go, a similar system i mean where its fast and handy, the problem with laser is it can take a minute to go through all the motions and cash back is a headache if not put on our system right :P

Advertisement