Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex Change

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'd flick my bean all day and see if i'm a squirter or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I'd do exactly what I do now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Probably just sit in front of a mirror enjoying the view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm surprised: "flicking the bean" seems to be more popular than "playing with my funbags".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Long Onion wrote: »
    You should NOT be allowed mod the junior cert forum.

Oh yeah, I'd jizz there too. Knew there was something I forgot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sit there, contemplating how females really are the superior sex! ;)

As if, the lad would be in hand in a second flat. Once you figured out to work it, you would be trying to figure out how to stay as a man. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm surprised: "flicking the bean" seems to be more popular than "playing with my funbags".

I'd say that's because most of the boys who post in here already have funbags of their own. Including myself.

Advertisement